Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Am In Love With A Married Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am In Love With A Married Woman (334 Views)

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman / Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Married Woman by bingbagbo(m): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2019
Seeing another mans wife is an abomination before the Lord God Almighty. Likewise seeing another woman's husband. This by no means trivialises 'knowing' an unmarried person. Remember the unrighteous cannot inherit the kingdom (1 Corinthians 6:9).

Adultery is so much on the rise, obviously because we are in the last days but please don't fall a victim. If you are a wife, stay glued to your husband alone, and I mean alone. Avoid all appearances of evil (lustful thoughts, lustful chats, etc). Husbands do same. The effect of adultery is dangerous. Committing adultery is like playing with fire. If you are in that sin already, repent immediately and turn back to the Lord. If you are nursing this desire, get delivered by the power of the Holy spirit.

Walk by the spirit, that you will not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Feast on the word of God consistently. Pray that you don't fall into temptation. I will end with Genesis 20:1-9 , kindly read to the end

Genesis 20:1-9 New King James Version (NKJV)

Abraham and Abimelech
20 And Abraham journeyed from there to the South, and dwelt between Kadesh and Shur, and stayed in Gerar. 2 Now Abraham said of Sarah his wife, “She is my sister.” And Abimelech king of Gerar sent and took Sarah.

3 But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, “Indeed you are a dead man because of the woman whom you have taken, for she is a man’s wife.”

4 But Abimelech had not come near her; and he said, “Lord, will You slay a righteous nation also? 5 Did he not say to me, ‘She is my sister’? And she, even she herself said, ‘He is my brother.’ In the [b]integrity of my heart and innocence of my hands I have done this.”

6 And God said to him in a dream, “Yes, I know that you did this in the integrity of your heart. For I also withheld you from sinning against Me; therefore I did not let you touch her. 7 Now therefore, restore the man’s wife; for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you shall live. But if you do not restore her, know that you shall surely die, you and all who are yours.”

8 So Abimelech rose early in the morning, called all his servants, and told all these things in their hearing; and the men were very much afraid. 9 And Abimelech called Abraham and said to him, “What have you done to us? How have I [c]offended you, that you have brought on me and on my kingdom a great sin? You have done deeds to me that ought not to be done.”
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by bingbagbo(m): 4:11am On Mar 20, 2019
But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ (2Corinthians 11:3).

Remember you are bethroted to the Lord Jesus Christ your eternal husband (2 Corinthians 11:1-4). He is the groom and we are the bride, this is the real spiritual marriage . We are to be presented to him as pure virgins (2 Corinthians 11:2). Not virginity In the carnal sense but we must be holy without any spots lest we be rejected by the groom; remember, even earthly suitors desire virgins as bride. To ensure our virginty daily, we must consistently examine ourselves (2 Corinthians 13:5) . 

Don't be deceived by the popular mantra "let your righteousness exceed your sins" .Beloved this is a big lie and deceit from the pit of hell, rather be ye perfect, as your father is perfect (Matthew 5:48). I am sure you are thinking 'how can I? I am a mere mortal I can't be perfect, even my righteousness is like filthy rags before God...: , you are predestined to be perfect and you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you (Phillipians 4:13).

Let us guard our thoughts, in fact your mind is the real battle ground where the emeny targets all his deadly missiles. Let's occupy our minds moment by moment with the power of the Holy spirit. All sins are first conceived in the heart then straight up to the mind where it is processed for action. Let us devote ourselves sincerely and wholly to our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Remember, the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom (1 Corinthians 6:9). Wait a minute, are you saying this writer is crazy and preaching self a righteousness and that salvation is solely by grace? Then you don't know what grace is. Grace is not a license to sin, in fact grace of the power of God given onto his children to live Holy, that is why Paul asked , " shall we continue to sin so that grace shall abound ?" and the answer is No Sah!

Hell is real. Heaven is real. Sin is your visa to hell, righteousness through Christ Jesus is your visa to heaven. Maranatha!

Arise and shine. Amen.

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil … above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. Ephesians 6:11, 16

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / The Most Frightening Verse In The Bible (at Least For Me) / Check Yourself To Know Whether You Are Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.