Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio (18225 Views)

Most Played Songs Of The Year / Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria / Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by fabinfos(f): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2019
It’s already widespread news that Davido’s 2017 single; “Fall,” has already caught American’s attention as a result of the massive airplay that it currently gets on US radio.

After debuting at number 26 on US Urban Radio Chart (a chart that measures the songs that is being played the most on US radio), “Fall” has been moving all the way up on the chart since then. It once moved from 26 to 21.

But the good news now has it that “Fall” has now moved 2 places up to get into the 19th position as it continues its magical feat on US soil. It will be shocking to know that “Fall” was released in 2017 and now getting a lot of buzz in the US in 2019.

Davido has however revealed that a “big” remix is coming for the song very soon which is different from the one Busta Rhymes and Prayah already did. He said this remix will further cement his “crossing-over” to the US as it will do so well and smash records.

http://kikiotolu.com/davidos-fall-becomes-19th-most-played-song-on-us-radio/

1 Like

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by Skankhunt42: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by itspzpics(m): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2019
Nice one from David. Seems those recent Interviews in US radio stations also helped in busting his career over there. I still prefer him to wizkid though.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by judgementyard(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2019
Nice one
Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by HerCuteness(f): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2019
/ Money fall on you / Banana fall on you / Prada fall on you oh / 'Cause, I'm in love with you oh, eeh

5 Likes

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by Baawaa(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2019
The topic is somehow,Congratulations boy

1 Like

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by yuanexchanger: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2019
Hardwork pays
check my siggy
Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by chudez0147(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2019
Always representing!!! Twale BOB

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by holluwai(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2019
Person wey sell that song go dey cry now

8 Likes

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by castrol180(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2019
Why does this froggy always carry alcohol with him 24/7, though congrats to him but his babalawo through Chioma is really working sha

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by biggerboyc(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by eben1marketer: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2019
Omo see levels.
Still looking for a reliable Web design company in Nigeria? Get your website done without advance payments. Check out our beautiful designs and details HERE

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by iammo(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2019
smiley

Real music entrepreneur, He understands the power of marketing through publicity.

Amazingly all his media and business team and staffs are mostly under 30 and they have been able to create international music brand without the help of any crooked record label, yet they manage shows, tours, interviews, hotel and logistics well.

With a little bit of maturity, better corporate governance and good structure, his 30billion gang label can rise to the level of covering africa's pop clothing, music, headphones, sneakers market, and later offering investors IPOs to trade on the Nigerian Stock Exchange thus becoming zuckerbug of Afropop music business.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by Praisesongz: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2019
Everything involves money no be say your music worth us list na money
I’m his big fan but I no want make e be like say others no Dey try wey better pass am but all na miney u dig?
Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by idinc(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2019
Please i need 300 likes... I need it to start up a business

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by enemyofprogress: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2019
Davido is far far better than Ronaldo, Messi, Okocha, Pele and Kanu Nwankwo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by Praisesongz: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2019
idinc:
the likes will represent capital abi?

10 Likes

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by sdindan: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by Donbabagee007: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2019
Never knew Americans listen to songs that are devoid of content

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2019
it all started early january after i returned from the xmas break. i became down with severe runny stomach and heavy grumbling of my tummy.
at first i thought it was a mere stomach upset. i took flagil ( more than 3cards) to no avail. later i started taking tetracyclin still no improvement.
this continued until mid february. then i suspeted it could be an ulcer. so i started using mist mag and omiprazole. at this point the runny tommy/watery stool stopped. and for the first time in two and a half months i stated having solid poo. rescently the grumbling tummy started again this time more severe and gets worse when i go hungry or take anything alcohol or minerals. i am always stretching, dry throat bloated tummy and most times passing out gas as my tummy feels like a gas tank. i went for a scan and the man said nothing was seen as the intestinal walls were fine and all. last night was catastrophic i couldnt sleep. when i eat little it feels like i have eaten the whole world.

pls i need help as to possible home remedy or over the counter drugs and what the diagnosis could possibly be.
Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by Westsida: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
Nice one from David. Seems those recent Interviews in US radio stations also helped in busting his career over there. I still prefer him to wizkid though.

No, It was when Fall was getting popularity that they called him for the interview. Most of them do not know him and requested that they would like to know the singer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2019
Good of David
Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by Predstan: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2019
idinc:

One from me

1 Like

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by Pascopele: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2019
3 reasons why you've lost interest
- you're not taking up new challenges
- salary seems slow coming and stagnant but ur wants & needs keeps increasing
- you're not learning anything new

This is happens to a lot of people. Stay focused. Get involved with new tasks. Communicate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2019
So many tribalists on this forum. Evil people. Hate will kill them.
Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by muhdfaruq(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2019
Davido tried very well.He sings better than wizkid

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s “fall” Becomes 19th Most Played Song On US Radio by Predstan: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Davido is far far better than Ronaldo, Messi, Okocha, Pele and Kanu Nwankwo

Even Nnamdi Kanu

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / Fresh : Top Five Yoruba Rappers In Nigeria. / Download New Joint By Wizkid - Wizzy Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.