Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Victim Of Hit And Run Driver. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victim Of Hit And Run Driver. (233 Views)

Hit-and-run Driver Kills Four Friends Returning From Carnival / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) / FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victim Of Hit And Run Driver. by boyfwend(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2019
Am typing this in an excruciating pains. I've been laying on this sofa for 20hours without moving or even relaxing properly.
How it all happened
Woke up on monday morning feeling so blessed and grateful, never knew that the day was never going to be friendly with me. Then, i decided to do some exercise with my mini Benz (bicycle), around Ada George port harcourt. Though I can't recall the exact time this happened. I was heading to gateway car wash axis, before I we make a u-turn. Still on, I had earphone on my ears listening to early morning news from WAZOBIA FM. But I could hear very well, even when car horn is blaring behind me.
After I might have reached CARWASH, looked to and fro without sighting any incoming vehicle, i turned my bike to move over to the other lane. The next thing I heard was a crash and I saw my self up in sky and landed on the main road. People from different place gathered, i was laying on the ground for 15_ 20mins trying to help myself up and everyone there was just staring at me. I still stood up by myself nobody helped me. My worst regret was that, the man and his car ran off abandoning me on that spot. My left arm is broken, i have bruises all over my body. Even this place am taking my treatment the kind of money they are calling i wonder who we pay then.
Would have loved to post pictures, but I like keeping my self private.
Reason was making this post:
Nigeria's are not ready to help anyone again. They want you to die by yourself, for yourself, and with yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Docked For Picking Sanitary Pads From Dustbin / Graphic: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend In The Eye Over A Phone Call / Killing Of Kolade Johnson By SARS Unfortunate, Says President Buhari; Promises P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.