Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Comedian Ay Makun Advice Male Fan Never To Hit A Woman (see Post) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ay Makun Advice Male Fan Never To Hit A Woman (see Post) (515 Views)

#EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert / Male Fan Grips Wizkid Legs During Stage Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Ay Makun Advice Male Fan Never To Hit A Woman (see Post) by 247info9janews: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2019
Social media has swiftly grown into a major tool to create awareness. Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat are often celebrities’ medium of choice to connect with their fans.

While messages that are passed on social media varies, most times, celebrities use the medium to market, publicize and at times create awareness just like in a case of domestic violence like this.

Comedian, AY Makun was moved to use his media page to condemn domestic violence after he watched a viral video of a guy beating up a lady after absorbing several slaps and punch from her.

AY Makun judged the violent confrontation saying no matter what a woman does, men don’t have the right to hit the opposite gender.

He wrote:

“No matter what you do never hit a woman. I know some will have a divided opinion on this particular case. ”

https://www.247info9ja.com.ng/2019/03/comedian-ay-makun-advice-male-fan-never.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ay Makun Advice Male Fan Never To Hit A Woman (see Post) by Tblaqblog(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2019
Lol..... We hope she didnt provoke you
247info9janews:
Social media has swiftly grown into a major tool to create awareness. Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat are often celebrities’ medium of choice to connect with their fans.

While messages that are passed on social media varies, most times, celebrities use the medium to market, publicize and at times create awareness just like in a case of domestic violence like this.

Comedian, AY Makun was moved to use his media page to condemn domestic violence after he watched a viral video of a guy beating up a lady after absorbing several slaps and punch from her.

AY Makun judged the violent confrontation saying no matter what a woman does, men don’t have the right to hit the opposite gender.

He wrote:

“No matter what you do never hit a woman. I know some will have a divided opinion on this particular case. ”

https://www.247info9ja.com.ng/2019/03/comedian-ay-makun-advice-male-fan-never.html?m=1
Re: Comedian Ay Makun Advice Male Fan Never To Hit A Woman (see Post) by Tonmiwatimmy: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2019
u me to do for here dear
poly loop or poly look or t like this I TLR lol to I'll all LM Lyle's lol to me to do I for.
Re: Comedian Ay Makun Advice Male Fan Never To Hit A Woman (see Post) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2019
Tell them...But it should go both ways.
Don't hit a man too, cause he might end up killing you if he retaliates... SIMPLE
Re: Comedian Ay Makun Advice Male Fan Never To Hit A Woman (see Post) by Tblaqblog(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2019
True
vikkimimi:
Don't hit a man too, cause he might end up killing you if he retaliates... SIMPLE
Re: Comedian Ay Makun Advice Male Fan Never To Hit A Woman (see Post) by Prettyvicc: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2019
Well said
Re: Comedian Ay Makun Advice Male Fan Never To Hit A Woman (see Post) by mikejj(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2019
vikkimimi:
first time in 10 decades that a woman is saying the truth...baby I will never hit u..u know that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ay Makun Advice Male Fan Never To Hit A Woman (see Post) by AdsenseSnow(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2019
angry ay is an idiot angry so a dirty dingbat of a lady should hit me and I will work away because my body na fire wood ba grin baboons everywhere

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Transport Businesses - Cars/trucks Sales Updated / Meghan Markle Will 'give Birth In Windsor', Breaking Royal Tradition Once Again / Bbnaija: 10 Most Shocking & Entertaining Moments In Double Wahala Reunion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.