Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

On Your Journey As An N-power Beneficiary, Who Are Those You Have Met - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / On Your Journey As An N-power Beneficiary, Who Are Those You Have Met (470 Views)

The Role Of An N-power Beneficiary Is So Much More. / See An N-power Applicant's Acceptance Letter / We Ran Into Ndubisi Anadi, An N-agro Volunteer At The @msmeclinicsng. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Your Journey As An N-power Beneficiary, Who Are Those You Have Met by npowerng: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2019
On your journey as an N-Power Beneficiary, who are those you have met who now form members of your community?

Tell us.

Re: On Your Journey As An N-power Beneficiary, Who Are Those You Have Met by Akalia(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2019
I have met like minds that do appreciate the social initiative privilege provided by the PMB led administration, and together we are championing an advocacy for the absorption of all the future ex-Npower beneficiaries into the federal civil service.

We believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well- it won't be very nice for ex volunteers/ beneficiaries to return back to the bane caused by unemployment upon exiting the programme, and no room should be giving to the detractors of the PMB led administration to bring his excellency's noble vision for the unemployed to disrepute.

I therefore enjoin all the volunteers/beneficiaries alongside private and government stake holders of this impactful social initiative to get all hands on deck in a bid to actualize our common goal- permanent employment for all the future ex-Npower volunteers in the federal civil service.

This if achieved will stand as a milestone achievement for the PMB led administration in all sincere and committed efforts to drastically slash unemployment rate in Nigeria.

"Way Forward" is the advocacy movement acting as a vanguard of this Worthy course, in the interest of all current Npower volunteers/beneficiaries.

In the spirit of the next level, anything positive is possible.

Re: On Your Journey As An N-power Beneficiary, Who Are Those You Have Met by babtunns(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
ALL IS WELL
Re: On Your Journey As An N-power Beneficiary, Who Are Those You Have Met by npowerng: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2019
Akalia:
I have met like minds that do appreciate the social initiative privilege provided by the PMB led administration, and together we are championing an advocacy for the absorption of all the future ex-Npower beneficiaries into the federal civil service.

We believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well- it won't be very nice for ex volunteers/ beneficiaries to return back to the bane caused by unemployment upon exiting the programme, and no room should be giving to the detractors of the PMB led administration to bring his excellency's noble vision for the unemployed to disrepute.

I therefore enjoin all the volunteers/beneficiaries alongside private and government stake holders of this impactful social initiative to get all hands on deck in a bid to actualize our common goal- permanent employment for all the future ex-Npower volunteers in the federal civil service.

This if achieved will stand as a milestone achievement for the PMB led administration in all sincere and committed efforts to drastically slash unemployment rate in Nigeria.

"Way Forward" is the advocacy movement acting as a vanguard of this Worthy course, in the interest of all current Npower volunteers/beneficiaries.

In the spirit of the next level, anything positive is possible.

We are glad you have met like minds and wonderful people via N-Power

Meanwhile, your Complaint or suggestion has been Noted.

1 Like

Re: On Your Journey As An N-power Beneficiary, Who Are Those You Have Met by npowerng: 9:51am On Mar 21, 2019
babtunns:
ALL IS WELL

Good to know. smiley smiley
Re: On Your Journey As An N-power Beneficiary, Who Are Those You Have Met by solace89(m): 6:25am On Mar 23, 2019
Good morning, I am an NPOWER beneficiary, NTEACH 2017 BATCH 2, I WAS JUST VERIFIED 1ST OF JANUARY 2019, I STARTED WORKING JANUARY AND UP TILL NOW, I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID A DIME. I HAVE MADE SEVERAL COMPLAINTS AT MOSTOF THE STAKEHOLDERS OFFICES, UP TILL NOW NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. INITIALLY I HAD MY STATUS HAS ENROLLED BEFORE IT WENT BACK TO ONBOARDED, AND I WAS TOLD IT WAS BECAUSE I UPLOADED THE WRONG DEPLOYMENT LETTER WHICH I HAVE UPLOADED THE RIGHT ONE SINCE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY. IM STILL HAVING IT AS ONBOARDED AS I TYPE THIS. PLEASE THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING AS I AM THINKING OF QUITTING IF I DONT GET ASSISTANCE THAT WORSE COMES TO WORST BY APRIL I SHOULD BE GETTING PAID INCLUDING MY ARREARS. PLEASE KINDLY RESPOND TO THIS IF YOU CAN HELP MY SITUATION @NPOWERNG THAN.

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Digital Trainee Recruitment / Marketing Executive At Fusion Wave / Did Anyone Know Much About (www.zocoderesources.com SAP ERP Free Training)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.