Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Mourinho Describes Cristiano Ronaldo Using Two Words - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Describes Cristiano Ronaldo Using Two Words (515 Views)

De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life / Mourinho Describes Cristiano Ronaldo Using Two Words / Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Describes Cristiano Ronaldo Using Two Words by gistyinka(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2019
Former Manchester United and Portuguese international Jose Mourinho have reacted to his country compatriot’s Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick for Juventus against Atletico Madrid in the second leg of the UEFA Champions League round of 16 ties, last week Wednesday.

The goals from Cristiano Ronaldo ensured that he Italia giant Juventus booked a place in the round of eight by erasing the 2-0 loss they suffered at Atletico Madrid two weeks ago. Juventus will now face Ajax in the round of eight.

“Let me tell you that I’m not unhappy at all because, in the end, I’m the only one who won in Turin for the whole season,” Mourinho told RT.

“When you have in the box or around the box that special killer like Ronaldo, anything could happen.“In Italy, they use this word trascinatore, it’s the guy that brings everything with him more than the leader, the guy who brings everybody with him”, Mourinho concluded.

http://gyonlineng.com/mourinho-describes-cristiano-ronaldo-using-two-words/

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Describes Cristiano Ronaldo Using Two Words by fidel2(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmmmmmm.......... Describe mourinho in two words...... Failure and arrogant
Re: Mourinho Describes Cristiano Ronaldo Using Two Words by Haryourmieykhun(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmm oga bus
Re: Mourinho Describes Cristiano Ronaldo Using Two Words by DealAgent: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2019
fidel2:
sorry for bro. Just accept you cant achieve 10% of what he achieved
Re: Mourinho Describes Cristiano Ronaldo Using Two Words by isan(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2019
if 2 champions league ,many league trophies and treble is a failure to u then u must be stupid
fidel2:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Lessons Learned From Super Eagles 1- 0 Victory Over Egypt / Messi: Why Did They Want To Kill Me In Argentina? / Puyol Pictured With Jay Jay Okocha And Mutiu Adepoju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.