Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Kizz Daniel Rocks Army Camouflage. Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Rocks Army Camouflage. Photos (28935 Views)

Kizz Daniel Rocks The Cover Page Of TushMagazine’s 21st Issue (photos) / "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) / Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Rocks Army Camouflage. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kiss daniel
The devil is a liar
Een your motor break down for express and u dey with babes
Fear go let u come down open bonet
Make army patrol vehicle pass u
Yur own don be
Re: Kizz Daniel Rocks Army Camouflage. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
computermouse:

I hope you are not here,
because if you are you are part of the shit inside the hole O! grin grin grin cheesy
At all. I don part ways with the shithole tey tey
Re: Kizz Daniel Rocks Army Camouflage. Photos by chally100(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Let him walk the streets in it....then he'll have my respeck undecided
O what use is ur respecK?
Re: Kizz Daniel Rocks Army Camouflage. Photos by Ykol(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
xtophy1:
Na job me i need, nt any stupid Kizz daniel
ya mindset tho
Re: Kizz Daniel Rocks Army Camouflage. Photos by hamrof(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
by the time his destiny was beaten out, he would know that the fear of army slap is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Kizz Daniel Rocks Army Camouflage. Photos by nextnear(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
BluntBoy:

Slap a colonel? Seems like you don't know how it goes in the army.

A simple disaffection or tension can result into a mutiny that may see the general and Dangote silenced forever.

you don't know what is happening, wake up brother, you will know better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Reveals He Has Weed Connections All Over The World Except North Korea / Mercy Aigbe Slays In Her Monday Outfit / Yung6ix: When My Dad Was Leaving He Said If I Go With My Mum I Was Gonna Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.