Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Reasons For A Divorce And Solutions To Stop It - Ways To Save Your Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons For A Divorce And Solutions To Stop It - Ways To Save Your Marriage (998 Views)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women! / Marital Infidelity, Divorce, And The Untold Story Of Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons For A Divorce And Solutions To Stop It - Ways To Save Your Marriage by lelads(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2010
When people get married, they genuinely make vows to stay together for the rest of their lives. They make promises to each other that they intend to keep, but throughout the years, those promises begin to get lost through a process of arguments and disillusionment. The reasons why the subject of divorce will come up in a marriage, is when the arguments are on a continuous basis. Every couple argues, but when the arguing becomes the only source of communication for a couple, this is when the subject of divorce will come up.

log on to http://leaddate..com to have full access to this article

see you there
Re: Reasons For A Divorce And Solutions To Stop It - Ways To Save Your Marriage by ayodele123(m): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2010
I disagree with you
There is no ground for divorce.
Divorce is defeatist.
Stay in that marriage and build it.
Divorce does more harm and is no good.
Re: Reasons For A Divorce And Solutions To Stop It - Ways To Save Your Marriage by IyaBasira: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2010
ayodele123:

I disagree with you
There is no ground for divorce.
Divorce is defeatist.
Stay in that marriage and build it.
Divorce does more harm and is no good.

Yes there are! Physical and emotional abuse ARE grounds for divorce especially after countless efforts to get the man/ woman to change.
Re: Reasons For A Divorce And Solutions To Stop It - Ways To Save Your Marriage by barneli(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2010
Divorce is not good but when the one u love ,trust, u have both exchanged marriage vow, u have children for, u found out that he is sleeping with other girls, he will even pay huge amount to sleep with them, it hurst, is not every one thats patience. God hate infidelity,It takes his grace to over come the pain
Re: Reasons For A Divorce And Solutions To Stop It - Ways To Save Your Marriage by FELIX30(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2010
I agree wth u barneli, but d best option isn't divorce. Ask god 4 a change, hv faith in him and u wll definitely see a change. Wth God all things are possible.
Re: Reasons For A Divorce And Solutions To Stop It - Ways To Save Your Marriage by zayhal(f): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2010
FELIX30:

I agree wth u barneli, but d best option isn't divorce. Ask god 4 a change, hv faith in him and u wll definitely see a change. Wth God all things are possible.

be realistic. at times, you ask for a change and that change never comes. Consider the scenarios described above. A man that turned wife into a punching bag or one who is an unrepentant adulterer, either of these could bring untimely death to a woman. Would you rather die because you want to save a marriage. Is it not someone that is alive that can be in a marriage?

Divorce isn't so pleasant but it is the solution at times.
Re: Reasons For A Divorce And Solutions To Stop It - Ways To Save Your Marriage by Amjustme: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2010
My People on this thread are you married yet?
if yes, i rest my case
if not, wait until you marry before you can give concrete reasons.
I tell you marriage is all together something else, you cant comment on in until you face d solid reality. At some point ul need to ask if this is truly you.
Marriage na GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Too Many Secrets In My Heart, How Best Should I Unborden Them. / Please Help Me Help Her / Pls Help Out On This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.