Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

How To Get Back Lost Contacts From Locked Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Back Lost Contacts From Locked Iphone (238 Views)

HELP!! Can't Recover My Contacts From Gmail / How Do I Recover My Lost Contacts / How To Restore Lost Contacts From Iphone With Icloud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Back Lost Contacts From Locked Iphone by Sandycullen: 11:01am On Mar 19, 2019
iPhones are known for there security and privacy of sharing files. Ios allows to download data from trusted sources and it does not compromise with the security of iPhones. But sometimes this security becomes a hurdle when the user forgot the password of the iPhone. If one has forgotten the iPhone password and wants to recover data then the best option is the iPhone Data Recovery Tool. the software has a special feature to unlock the device by user details and then allows importing files.
The device is to be attached with computer and the software is used to boot the iPhone in DFU Mode. Then the software displays the iPhone information, now download iPhone firmware and device details. When these details match with information on Apple it unlocks the phone.
Once the phone is unlocked you can select the recover option and select 'Contacts for recovery'. Preview of contacts is displayed and then user can select which contacts to recover and which not.
The data can be saved in iPhone or computer. Thus, iPhone data recovery software enables recovery of contacts, messages if user forgot the iPhone password.

(1) (Reply)

7 Core Phone Hacks For Long-lasting Battery Charge / All Status Saver 2020 - Status Downloader App / *******netflix Pro Unlimited Access To Movies*******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.