Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

NNPC Registration Passport Issues - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Registration Passport Issues (2538 Views)

NNPC Passport Issues Makes Easy / Apply For Nnpc/chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards 2018 / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Registration Passport Issues by iamHarike(f): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2019
A lot of people find it difficult to upload their passport photograph on the NNPC portal

kindly follow this step..

1. Take a passport photograph with a white background ( I took a picture with my phone)

2. Make sure your ears are showing ( You can put paper at the back of your ears )

3. go to http://reduction-image.com/resizer-online/

4. choose file
resize in pixels ... make the width and height 600

5. Validate ... Save the image

and try uploading again ...... all the best wink

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Registration Passport Issues by D3mon: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2019
Thank you very much
Re: NNPC Registration Passport Issues by Sammyimpostor: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Great
Re: NNPC Registration Passport Issues by DCONE1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Thanks
Re: NNPC Registration Passport Issues by arcnomec(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
iamHarike:
A lot of people find it difficult to upload their passport photograph on the NNPC portal

1. Take a passport photograph with a white background ( I took a picture with my phone)

2. Make sure your ears are showing ( You can put paper at the back of your ears )

4. choose file

Hello,please you got to help me out, I have tried all I could to upload my passport, but all to no avail. The link is in French, I don't understand all they wrote there.
Re: NNPC Registration Passport Issues by iamHarike(f): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
arcnomec:

Hello,please you got to help me out, I have tried all I could to upload my passport, but all to no avail. The link is in French, I don't understand all they wrote there.

you can translate it , open it with chrome and change it to English
Re: NNPC Registration Passport Issues by arcnomec(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
iamHarike:

Okay...Thanks for the tips.
Re: NNPC Registration Passport Issues by arcnomec(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
iamHarike:

Okay...Thanks for the tips.
Re: NNPC Registration Passport Issues by SammieRexx(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
I created a passport of the required resolution of 600×600 with all my face and it's features showing on white background and it still rejected by the system. Me I Don tire sef
Re: NNPC Registration Passport Issues by Jacknn: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
iamHarike:

4. choose file

Please I'm seeing like 3 stages, d second is reduction and increment in pixel, 3rd is automatic adaptation in pixel,which exactly are u reffering to that we should use for the 600 W and H
Re: NNPC Registration Passport Issues by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
SammieRexx:
I created a passport of the required resolution of 600×600 with all my face and it's features showing on white background and it still rejected by the system. Me I Don tire sef
Try rename to JPEG.
Re: NNPC Registration Passport Issues by SammieRexx(m): 5:32am On Mar 20, 2019
R2bees:
Try rename to JPEG.
Will do that now. Thanks
Re: NNPC Registration Passport Issues by iamHarike(f): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2019
Jacknn:

Please I'm seeing like 3 stages, d second is reduction and increment in pixel, 3rd is automatic adaptation in pixel,which exactly are u reffering to that we should use for the 600 W and H

The circled part is what you are using.

Re: NNPC Registration Passport Issues by iamHarike(f): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2019
SammieRexx:

change it to JPEG and try again
Re: NNPC Registration Passport Issues by lightdream: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Openings In An Oil And Gas Services Company / Apply Now!!! (you Could Be Interviewed Today) / Totalpreneur Entrepreneurship Development Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.