Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections (12952 Views)

DHQ Reacts To Allegations That Soldiers Are Meeting With Presidential Candidates / EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US / "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by Racoon(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigerian army is really useless under this APC government.So foreign army can invade Nigeria to do damage & the Army will claim ignorance or deny they're not in Nigeria?

Police/DSS NASS siege was denied.Police siege @ Senate leadership houses were denied.Invasion of Ekiti
HOA/Gov.House, Benue HOA were all denied.Soldiers disrupt election across Nigeria yet the Army authority are shamelessly denying this unfortunate development
Nigeria is under siege.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by Gandollar(f): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
yarimo:
what is this one saying?
Where are pictures of the officers injured by Wike's thugs? Abii Nigeria army dey hide their faces nii? Which media houses interviewed the victims and where are the recorded interview?

Police did well in backing out of the false allegations fabricated by buhari's boys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by omasys(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
We already saw it coming. Unprofessional army! Wike told us you will and you did. Ask AI and TI, they will attest to NA incompetence. Go and fight BH, wicked political thugs on uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by ud4u: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
Are they trying to tell us that PDP cannot win under free and fair election in rivers state, that will warrant Wike to disrupt the colation of result by thugs. Nigeria army I hail una political might

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by twerkjack: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
God pls how can I make this pigs understand that Wike is a curse on Rivers State na
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by twerkjack: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wike must go by force......

Wailers can only do what they’re best at... Wailing

PDP is a disease
Rivers must be APC
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by Skengman: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
eyeview:
Look at how burutai has allowed Amaechi to reduce the Nigerian army, a once noble institutions to ballot box snatchers and touts.
Nigerian army under the watch of Bututai will forever be remembered as the era our once noble army became common electoral touts
I beg to differ. Wike brought this upon himself. Without the Army Neighbourhood Watch members would have being on a rampage.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by noisy45(m): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
That is why i don't pity them when Boko Haram boys start making suya out from them
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by buhariguy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Rivers rec must go to jail
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by Skengman: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
noisy45:
That is why i don't pity them when Boko Haram boys start making suya out from them
Listen to yourself
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by Dino98: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
naijapips04:

See these fools. Something that we have video evidences of.

Na APC supporter na. Na their way. They can look at something that is red but immediately they are told it is white they will start shouting, yes it is white.

It is general knowledge the level of involvement of the NA and who they worked for...but APC people will say NEVER.

They denied since that they were never involved but all of a sudden they have two men in the hospital receiving treatment. What the Army has been doing since is, "your word against my word", instead of them to correct their wrongs.

Mention one country where this happens...where the Army can stoop so low to do all this. See Army na, looking for sympathizers after they have disgraced themselves.

Ordinary Cabinet member turned Nigeria Army to thugs...then they will come out and release mumu statements for gullible people to believe.

This country sef....all our things different direction. Even ordinary Ghana Army won't be this stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
twerkjack:
God pls how can I make this pigs understand that Wike is a curse on Rivers State na

Only a pig dat is dirty in body and soul will blame wike who is a contestant and praise amaechi who has no business in the said contest yet wandering up n down wt the useless Nigerian army looking for opportunities to shed innocent people's blood...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by buhariguy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Racoon:
Nigerian army is really useless under this APC government.So foreign army can invade Nigeria to do damage & the Army will claim ignorance or deny they're not in Nigeria?

Police/DSS NASS siege was denied.Police siege @ Senate leadership houses were denied.Invasion of Ekiti
HOA/Gov.House, Benue HOA were all denied.Soldiers disrupt election across Nigeria yet the Army authority are shamelessly denying this unfortunate development
Nigeria is under siege.
you mean the same army that help thief wike to rigged 2015 election and help thief fayose rigged in 2014
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by Mrpojj(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
Bighead9:
Wike is trying his best to rope the Nigerian Army, as a result of the disgrace he is about to receive from the AAC. The Nigerian Army is a professional organization and they can never temper with any democratic process.

Wike should get ready to leave the Rivers State Government house. The people of Rivers will vote him out tomorrow.

Sai Amaechi,
Sai AAC. grin

Tori
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by Lopeztranto(f): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Bighead9:
Wike is trying his best to rope the Nigerian Army, as a result of the disgrace he is about to receive from the AAC. The Nigerian Army is a professional organization and they can never temper with any democratic process.

Wike should get ready to leave the Rivers State Government house. The people of Rivers will vote him out tomorrow.

Sai Amaechi,
Sai AAC. grin

Shame on you
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by truthstands20: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigerian army is now a total disgrace. They have anything called integrity because of their behaviour during these elections. The video evidence of their interference are all over the places. They claim those army officers were fake and they were driving Armoured vehicle! What a disgrace. What were the army personnel doing at INEC collation centre in PortHarcourt?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by Moventist: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Bighead9:

Sai Amaechi,
Sai AAC. grin

slowpoke like you shall be put to shame tomorrow God's willing
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by bigfish3k: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
buhariguy:
you mean the same army that help thief wike to rigged 2015 election and help thief fayose rigged in 2014

thats my problem with u zombies. once u logically box them into a corner in argument instead of accepting their mistakes so as to make amends.

they will turn around and begin to search history books to tell u how adolf hitler did the same in 1943, how EFCC visited ur corrupt case in 2013,
how lucifer betrayed the heavens 5million years ago. they must bring out an event where it has happened before to justify why it should happen and continue to happen in 2019, and why it should continue happening till thy kingdom come

mtchew... am just tired for these homo sapiens called zombies. very unreasonable and devilish
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by GiantParrot(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Story for the gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_vOCa4br0c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HsicG_C98I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWgICR08i4k

There is enough testimony from the election day showing that the army actively interfered in the elections. They just assume all Nigerians are f00ls with this kind of press release.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by akaahs(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Has Nigerian Army ever accept any allegation of wrong doing? ?? Shameless people always in a denied mode
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by BlcoNigeria2018: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Look at this one. You said you lived in Ghana for some years,huh? Is the nigerian army better than the Ghana army? By the way, Ghana is not an “ordinary” country,huh? If you call Ghana “ordinary” what will you call Nigeria?
Dino98:

Na APC supporter na. Na their way. They can look at something that is red but immediately they are told it is white they will start shouting, yes it is white.

It is general knowledge the level of involvement of the NA and who they worked for...but APC people will say NEVER.

They denied since that they were never involved but all of a sudden they have two men in the hospital receiving treatment. What the Army has been doing since is, "your word against my word", instead of them to correct their wrongs.

Mention one country where this happens...where the Army can stoop so low to do all this. See Army na, looking for sympathizers after they have disgraced themselves.

Ordinary Cabinet member turned Nigeria Army to thugs...then they will come out and release mumu statements for gullible people to believe.

This country sef....all our things different direction. Even ordinary Ghana Army won't be this stupid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by BrokenCock: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
pautex:
BLAME GAME
Mumu
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by Dino98: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
BlcoNigeria2018:

Look at this one. You said you lived in Ghana for some years,huh? Is the nigerian army better than the Ghana army? By the way, Ghana is not an “ordinary” country,huh? If you call Ghana “ordinary” what will you call Nigeria?

U are asking me if Nigerian Army is better than Ghana Army?? U seriously need a reply to that??

Now I know the Nigerian army always misbehave but without a doubt they are better than Ghana army.

Is it the training?? The number?? The technology possessed?? The gadgets/arsenal?? The list goes on. The Nigerian army is way better than the Ghanaian Army.

Go and check the ranking...I doubt if Ghana will make top 20.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by Dino98: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
BlcoNigeria2018:

In as much as I applaud Ghana for their level of organisation and steady electricity, which is completely hinged on pre-paid meters....you can't compare NIGERIA with Ghana.

I'm assuming u are Ghanaian and my using "ordinary" struck a nerve....for that I am very sorry.

We are all one...
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by BlcoNigeria2018: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Which ranking? Are you a military personnel? Do you have inside information on goings on in the Nigerian army, or you are talking based on hearsay? what do you know about military training? and how is the war against boko haram going?

Dino98:

U are asking me if Nigerian Army is better than Ghana Army?? U seriously need a reply to that??

Now I know the Nigerian army always misbehave but without a doubt they are better than Ghana army.

Is it the training?? The number?? The technology possessed?? The gadgets/arsenal?? The list goes on. The Nigerian army is way better than the Ghanaian Army.

Go and check the ranking...I doubt if Ghana will make top 20.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by Skengman: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
Moventist:

slowpoke like you shall be put to shame tomorrow God's willing
May God not will for Wike to rule Rivers for another 4yrs cs it’s going to be another waste. Unfortunately for him, he cannot bribe God
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by eyeview: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Skengman:

I beg to differ. Wike brought this upon himself. Without the Army Neighbourhood Watch members would have being on a rampage.
Then the army should have been on watch for the neighbourhood watch but instead the army was now the one on offensive, abducting inec staff, destroying ballot papers, carting away materials, shooting voters, chasing away party agents from the collation centres etc.
At the end of the day, they were the criminals, not the neighbourhood watch members.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by poseidon12: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
The Nigerian Army is not worth being called an Army. It is just a criminal organization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by emajoe: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
The NA shoul,d as a matter of fact and urgency, withdraw from election matters (in Rivers state) and face their natural bound enemy - the BOKO Haram insurgents.

Why is the military flexing their muscles with the NPF?

Reappraising ther cooperation with the police , in my oppinion, is nothing to bring to the public domain.
"Afterall na who army epp?"
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by Dino98: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
BlcoNigeria2018:
Which ranking? Are you a military personnel? Do you have inside information on goings on in the Nigerian army, or you are talking based on hearsay? what do you know about military training? and how is the war against boko haram going?

If Boko Haram get to Ghana, Ghana as a whole will cease to exist.

I am not a military personnel but I have lived in both countries and I know for a fact that the Nigerian Army is way better.

I said check ranking in Africa...you refused.

Okay give me one valid evidence that the Ghanaian Army is better. On what grounds na?? Budget or Arsenal or man power or technology?? Just tell me how Sir. I would like to know.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections by Skengman: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
eyeview:

Then the army should have been on watch for the neighbourhood watch but instead the army was now the one on offensive, abducting inec staff, destroying ballot papers, carting away materials, shooting voters, chasing away party agents from the collation centres etc.
At the end of the day, they were the criminals, not the neighbourhood watch members.
It’s a really messy situation. Everyone is throwing stones and no one is truly innocent. I made a mistake of even mentioning Neighborhood Watch, cs it’s nothing but a criminal organisation armed with military wears and ammunition. My focus shd have bn on INEC that brazenly appointed known PDP supporters as collation officers. INEC has collected Wike’s money bag and can no longer be trusted. The Military tried to play the watch role, and may have overstepped in some situations but I strongly commend them cs I know wat would have happened if they were not there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uju Anya Is A proud Lesbian (pic) / Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) / Video Of Buhari At France Peace Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.