Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

How To Make Money From Your Music #real And Simple - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Make Money From Your Music #real And Simple (265 Views)

MUSIC: Real Coded Music - Seh Werey Ft. J Cherish X Superboy & Olaemmax / How Record Labels Make Money From Music / Start Making Money From Your Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Your Music #real And Simple by NiGHTMARECLICK: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2019
Don't Be In A Hast Reading This.

Hello guys, I'm Charlie's White Jnr, I've been a blogger for three years now before I quitted 2 months ago for a more important reason which am here to talk about.

Why and how I became a blogger :- "I just needed a site to be posting my songs so that fans can download them and I won't have to be paying people to do that for me, but then I stopped music I start blogging", believe it or not that's how 70% of we bloggers come into the business but being a blogger isn't a bad thing really as we have news bloggers, health, jobs, relationship bloggers and the rest but the music bloggers are my main concern here.

Not all music bloggers promote you, they'll just post your song and share you the link and then you'll start spamming WhatsApp Groups with it but on the bright side(like I used to do) some bloggers will run Facebook ads for your songs giving you more fame but yet you don't make money from it (this is where it hurts).

Let's say you've been doing music for about 3years now can you really boast of 100k in your account? Or an able fan base? Neh, not really because you keep giving to but never get it back. And worst of all #FreeShows.

Music making is really expensive as a good record producer can charge at around 15,000 for a song or more than 15k based on your genre in some locations but after spending let's say 20k because you'll have to run promotions, how much do you make in return #nothing_at_all.

Or let's say the song was uploaded to naijaloaded at 20-25k now you've spent an approximated amount of 35-40k and no doubts naijaloaded and tooxclusive will get you famous bro but how much are you making in return? Because legally your suppose to earn and that saying that if someone downloads your song you'll earn money is somehow true, but not because the truth is that "If Someone Streams Your Song, You'll Earn Money".

Wow, you'll earn money from streams, that's gonna be real cool but how do you go about it?, because as at Dec 2018 Spotify paid artist $7.9 for every 1k streams, deezer, tidal and every others music stores paid a bit lesser but the highest pay was Napster.

So how do you get your songs on this platform??
It's simple dear, just get a distributor and kindly stay away from Nigerian distributors as #Ycee and #Dj_Spinall has labeled this guys as rippers, you can try any of the top three music distribution companies world wide which are #Distrokid, #Cd_Baby And #Tune_Core.

I did my research last year and this three guys have very good offers but I'll advice you to do your research as well because "one mans food is another mans poison". I chooses distrokid after a lot of brain Storm, now distrokid offers you a one time payment of just 19.99 yearly to send unlimited songs to Spotify, ITunes, Apple Music, ITunes, Deezer, Tidal, Napster and 150+ stores worldwide and 19.99 is just around 7,500 in naira and you get to keep 100% of what you earn Am currently using their service, the have other offers and so does these other stores like #Cd_Baby #Tune_Core, #Songstra and tons of them but distrokid is the cheaper and them keep it real.

Signing up to spread your music worldwide @ just 7,500 (you can get a 7% discount if you use my referral link "wink"wink and making your money back from it or spending excess money on bloggers and earning nothing (please by nothing I mean money, as blogging your song is also important).

They choice is really yours to make my good ladies and gentle men, so make your research sign up and start spreading your music worldwide and make some cool clean cash today.

Note distrokid offers yearly distribution at $19.99 (a year) while CD baby offers $19.99 per song and Tune offers a bit higher than both so choose you take.

To get %7 discount on distrokid use this link https://distrokid.com/vip/seven/1158296 or contact me via +234 757 6368 #FREE the offer isn't for Nigerians alone but the world reading this, so please kindly share this with friends.

Yours Sincerely.
"Laughs"

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: X Knoc – Olowo Ft. General Cool / [donemmynaija Music + Video] Skiibii – Mana Girlis (freestyle) / Download Latest Music: B Red Ft Davido – Achie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.