Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) (86015 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG / Nwankwo Kanu And Ronaldinho Pictured Together / Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) by tonysmart41(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
slawomir:
Two legend

I thought Ronaldo was far behind Lionel Messi

Untill i watched Lionel Messi's third goal against real betis And i realize i was hundred percent correct!
you on point my bro
Re: J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) by scave(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
slawomir:
Two legend

Untill i watched Lionel Messi's third goal against real betis
And i realize i was hundred percent correct!

he crossed the ball and in luckly entered d net so it's a fluck but since it's Messi we see it another way, if it's Ronaldo the same hyping he has been given that kind of pass several times why he no place am like that? Na fluke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) by afoltundeseen(f): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Onyi22:

Lol, abeg who u be ?
Y using my picture as ur DP

I know that's not you. Proof me otherwise and I will take it down

Re: J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) by Onyi22(f): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
afoltundeseen:

I know that's not you. Proof me otherwise and I will take it down

Nairaland is a faceless forum, so u mustn't believe everything u see......
Don't take anything personal, just catch d fun n go
Re: J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) by Philmathew(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
You too can make money and become famous. Copy the link in the banner below, paste it in a browser and you are good to go.

Re: J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) by afoltundeseen(f): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Onyi22:

Nairaland is a faceless forum, so u mustn't believe everything u see......
Don't take anything personal, just catch d fun n go
thanks

Re: J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) by Onyi22(f): 12:52am On Mar 20, 2019
afoltundeseen:
thanks
But I will like u to change ur Dp
Re: J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) by saasala(m): 1:09am On Mar 20, 2019
slawomir:
Two legend

Untill i watched Lionel Messi's third goal against real betis
And i realize i was hundred percent correct!

He scored a normal goal against fvcking Betis in the Spanish La Liga. Ronaldo scores amazing goals (eg. The bycicle kick versus Juve) in the knockout stages of the Champions League against the best teams in the world
Re: J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) by aragon4realz(m): 5:57am On Mar 20, 2019
Harmored:
No views sad
8.4k views now���
Re: J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) by afoltundeseen(f): 6:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Onyi22:

But I will like u to change ur Dp

Why? If I may ask

Re: J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) by Onyi22(f): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2019
afoltundeseen:

Why? If I may ask

Having the same profile pix with someone doesn't make sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) / Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd / Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.