Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,416 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

#bbnaijareunion: Sometimes I Wish I Wasn’t Famous After Big Brother Naija -nina - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / #bbnaijareunion: Sometimes I Wish I Wasn’t Famous After Big Brother Naija -nina (294 Views)

Nina Of Bigbrothernaija Wears Fake Gucci / See Images & Video Of Nina Share’s Plus Size Swimwear Show That Broke The Net / Nina’s Plus-sized Swimwear Show At Accra Fashion Week (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaijareunion: Sometimes I Wish I Wasn’t Famous After Big Brother Naija -nina by Jaiyeori: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nina spoke during the first episode of the Big Brother Naija reunion which aired, disclosed that sometimes she wish she wasn’t famous.

According to the Imo University graduate, she was used to the drama free life before the reality show. Nina who said sometimes she wish she wasn’t famous, however admitted that she is now using the platform she built after Big Brother Naija for her business.
https://jaiyeorie..com/

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Setting Spray Dewy Finish -nyx / 2,800 Instagram Page For Sale / Women's Fashion Jewelry Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.