Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Cleanest Hostel In Uniben - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cleanest Hostel In Uniben (4295 Views)

Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleanest Hostel In Uniben by kingolovich(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hello guys, please any student of uniben who stays on campus and knows which of the halls is the neatest should please help me out here.

Also, anyone who stays of campus and knows where is the "safest" should help me out.

I know my question sounds funny, but i need answers, thanks, I'm a freshman
Re: Cleanest Hostel In Uniben by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lol.. There's the NDDC hostel if you have the money and the 'connect' to get it.. Keystone hostel is very okay.. Hall 5 Is the best amongst the commoners hostel.. I particularly spent my four years in hall 4.. There are no exact 'safe places' off campus but there are nice places around.. Just make sure to join a fellowship. Scaling through Uniben without The help of God would be ridiculous.. No one EVER 'obtained' me even though I encountered them.. Uniben is a training Ground for giants. Don't miss out

3 Likes

Re: Cleanest Hostel In Uniben by kingolovich(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
plavic:
Lol.. There's the NDDC hostel if you have the money and the 'connect' to get it.. Keystone hostel is very okay.. Hall 5 Is the best amongst the commoners hostel.. I particularly spent my four years in hall 4.. There are no exact 'safe places' off campus but there are nice places around.. Just make sure to join a fellowship. Scaling through Uniben without The help of God would be ridiculous.. No one EVER 'obtained' me even though I encountered them.. Uniben is a training Ground for giants. Don't miss out

Thank u for replying, the NDDC hostel needs connection to get? Na wa o. Keystone hostel is for Male? Hall5 for commoners as how?
And this obtaining you talked about���. I fear people that stay in ekosodin especially o
Re: Cleanest Hostel In Uniben by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 20, 2019
kingolovich:

Thank u for replying, the NDDC hostel needs connection to get? Na wa o. Keystone hostel is for Male? Hall5 for commoners as how?
And this obtaining you talked about���. I fear people that stay in ekosodin especially o

Keystone is for both sexes. I advise you go there and see how the hostels are gotten. It's not a cheap amount. You don't need to fear everyone in ekosodin. There are the good, the bad and the outright ugly there.. LOL. what course are you studying?
Re: Cleanest Hostel In Uniben by kingolovich(m): 6:31am On Mar 20, 2019
plavic:

Keystone is for both sexes. I advise you go there and see how the hostels are gotten. It's not a cheap amount. You don't need to fear everyone in ekosodin. There are the good, the bad and the outright ugly there.. LOL. what course are you studying?

Okay. I'll see what's up. I'm studying education and biology

1 Like

Re: Cleanest Hostel In Uniben by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 20, 2019
kingolovich:

Okay. I'll see what's up. I'm studying education and biology
Okay that's nice. Success ahead.
Re: Cleanest Hostel In Uniben by kingolovich(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
plavic:

Okay that's nice. Success ahead.

Amen. Thanks
Re: Cleanest Hostel In Uniben by esivue007(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Cleanest Hostel In Uniben by Vipro(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Hello

(1) (Reply)

A University Logo Or A Sleeping Man Face (photo) / Please What Should I Do As A Spill-over Student / Scholarship In The Caribbean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.