Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Social Gathering Brings All Your Social Media Pages Into One App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Social Gathering Brings All Your Social Media Pages Into One App (791 Views)

Jumia One App Review: Get Instant Free N1000 Naira & Unlimited Cashback / � How To Get Free #1000 Naira Credit On Jumia One App With 50 Naira � / See Best Time To Update Your Social Media Pages To Get More Traffic In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Gathering Brings All Your Social Media Pages Into One App by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
A week ago I decided to check through my application details and I noticed that Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and many other apps takes so much data usage from my sub and they also weighs down my ram heavily.
I was shocjed when I saw that Facebook occupied 860MB from my phone's 4GB ram...
Then I was wondering what the fate of low ram.users will be. So I decided to build an app that will help you use all your social media pages in one app. This app is called Social Gathering
You can use your Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Zealnut, LinkedIn, Nairaland, YouTube all in one all.
Another advantage to GS is that it saves data and rescues your phone from all this heavy social media apps.
Download Social Gathering here
That's what I'm actually using right now...

Re: Social Gathering Brings All Your Social Media Pages Into One App by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2019
Tired of so many social media apps wasting your data and weighing down your ram, making your phone hang or slow?
You don't have to go through all that anymore, you can simply download Social Gathering app right now and have all your social media accounts in one app.
Yes, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Nairaland, Zealnut, Snapchat and many more, all in one all!!!
It saves your data and ram from all those heavy apps.

Download social gathering below and login to all your social media pages...

DOWNLOAD ON PLAYSTORE
Re: Social Gathering Brings All Your Social Media Pages Into One App by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
A week ago I decided to check through my application details and I noticed that Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and many other apps takes so much data usage from my sub and they also weighs down my ram heavily.
I was shocjed when I saw that Facebook occupied 860MB from my phone's 4GB ram...
Then I was wondering what the fate of low ram.users will be. So I decided to build an app that will help you use all your social media pages in one app. This app is called Social Gathering
You can use your Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Zealnut, LinkedIn, Nairaland, YouTube all in one all.
Another advantage to GS is that it saves data and rescues your phone from all this heavy social media apps.
Download Social Gathering here
That's what I'm actually using right now...

I'm glad to announce new features to Social Gathering App.
Now you can share videos and watch videos shared by other users easily and streamlessly.
It's fast, and manages your data usage to the barest minimum so you don't have to worry about data wastage like YouTube and instagram.
Feel free to share your videos with SG and enjoy wide range of views from our rapidly growing users.

In the meantime, we are currently uploading a series of web development tutorial videos from udemy. Don't miss them!

Download SG Here

Re: Social Gathering Brings All Your Social Media Pages Into One App by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Now you can search through different shopping pages to pick the best price for any product you want to buy.
Social Gathering is improving everyday so you can have better user experience!
Download social gathering here

(1) (Reply)

Very Active FB Page Of 30k Followers Up For Grabs / Can I Create A Business Site To Target Uk Client Only / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.