Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Why Family Members Thought I’d Drop Out Of Secondary School – Comedian Helen Pau - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Family Members Thought I’d Drop Out Of Secondary School – Comedian Helen Pau (409 Views)

See The Christmas Tree Comedian Helen Paul Unveiled In Her Home Today / My Family Thought I’d Drop Out Of Secondary School – Helen Paul / Comedian Helen Paul Blast Non-fan Who Called Her Out Over Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Family Members Thought I’d Drop Out Of Secondary School – Comedian Helen Pau by faith2kool(f): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
Last week, popular comedienne, Helen Paul, achieved a feat that is not common among her contemporaries in the entertainment industry. The ace comedienne, actress, and filmmaker bagged a PhD from the University of Lagos.

In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, Tatafo, as she is fondly called by her friends and fans, revealed that her family members always thought she would drop out of secondary school but today, she has a PhD.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/03/19/why-family-members-thought-id-drop-out-of-secondary-school-comedian-helen-paul/

(1) (Reply)

NURTW Is A Profession Like Law And Medicine – MC Oluomo / Happy Birthday To Me / Alex Deactivates Her Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.