Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion (13947 Views)

Electricity: FG, Labour Agree To Cut Price By N10.20 Per Kwh, For 3 Months / Yobe South PDP Senator, Endorses President Buhari / BREAKING: PDP Senator Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by EagleNest(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
That's their hobby. Inflating budget for personal interests. They'll hijack it along the line.
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by Westsida: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Ah God!

We need a strong INCORRUPTIBLE and UNCOMPROMISING military regime in this country!

Na STRONG HAND fit us.

I tell you my brother. That’s the only way out.
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by Westsida: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Ah God!

We need a strong INCORRUPTIBLE and UNCOMPROMISING military regime in this country!

Na STRONG HAND fit us.

I tell you my brother. That’s the only way out. Imagine make the President agree to the 10trillion, it would have been another dry days for Nigerians ahead!

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by Yankee101: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Funded from your arse abi?
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by netflicks(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Op...u for just say a senator not PDP senator coz wether PDP or APC....a senator in Nigeria is a thief...
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by Tyche(m): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
yemmight:
You no see him mouth. Thats what we know them for. Ole jatijati.

Comprehend, you no fit. Oloshi to tickeee
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by Ebenezerk2: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
You people are just saying rubbish because you don't know anything about economy, he was right, Capital expenditure promotes development, and he didn't say it should be increased by 10 trillion but to 10 trillion, the reporter is an illiterate

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by DeLaRue: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mr A's household income is N1m per year but he needs around N1.5m each year to maintain his family. Luckily, because he earns a regular salary, creditors are willing to lend him up to N300,000 each year. That brings the total money at his disposal each year to N1.3m. Out of this, he must pay back N350,000 to cover 'orisirisi' loans he has accumulated irresponsibly over the years. So, the true amount Mr A has to spend this year is around N950,000. He has too many children. The family is dysfunctional. The children & even Mr A and his wife steal from the little the family has. Mr A needs to cut back expenses in order to reduce his debts & expenditure but he can't because even with N950k, the family is barely surviving. One of Mr A's children tells him all he needs to do is increase the family budget from N1.5m to N3.5m and that will solve the problem. But how can Mr A spend N3.5m if the total money available to him, including loans from bank, family members and staff cooperative is only N950k? Mr A's dillusional son should please explain to his father and the rest of us watching their family travails from afar.

THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS THE SITUATION NIGERIA HAS FOUND ITSELF FOR MANY YEARS NOW. It's difficult to see a way out.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by Emma1Oj(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
I'm so greatful to God Atiku lost the election. You all can imagine, the pdp thieves has already formulated plans on how to loot and share Nigeria money for themselves all in the name of budget. Buhari pls serve them right e Jo!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by mikolo80: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Ah God!

We need a strong INCORRUPTIBLE and UNCOMPROMISING military rule in this country!

Na STRONG HAND fit us.
strong democratic rule can achieve the Same though
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by abbasajao(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
That can only come out from a pdp senator
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
DeLaRue:
Mr A's household income is N1m per year but he needs around N1.5m each year to maintain his family. Luckily, because he earns a regular salary, creditors are willing to lend him up to N300,000 each year. That brings the total money at his disposal each year to N1.3m. Out of this, he must pay back N350,000 to cover 'orisirisi' loans he has accumulated irresponsibly over the years. So, the true amount Mr A has to spend this year is around N950,000. He has too many children. The family is dysfunctional. The children & even Mr A and his wife steal from the little the family has. Mr A needs to cut back expenses in order to reduce his debts & expenditure but he can't because even with N950k, the family is barely surviving. One of Mr A's children tells him all he needs to do is increase the family budget from N1.5m to N3.5m and that will solve the problem. But how can Mr A spend N3.5m if the total money available to him, including loans from bank, family members and staff cooperative is only N950k? Mr A's dillusional son should please explain to his father and the rest of us watching their family travails from afar.

THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS THE SITUATION NIGERIA HAS FOUND ITSELF FOR MANY YEARS NOW. It's difficult to see a way out.

We can start by cutting the salaries & allowances of senators & reps by 80%, The executive by 70%, the legislative by 50% and all states should sponsor thier house of Assembly members & speakers from thier own IGR

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by alezzy13: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
datola:
The N8.8 trillion is is largely on loan. You want us to us to be more indebted?

Both the legislative and executive arms are lazy planners. They can generate more money in excess of N20 trillion annually to fund the budget.

really?
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by alezzy13: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ebenezerk2:
You people are just saying rubbish because you don't know anything about economy, he was right, Capital expenditure promotes development, and he didn't say it should be increased by 10 trillion but to 10 trillion, the reporter is an illiterate

And where is the money to "increase it to 10 trillion" coming from? BORROWING!! thats where!!

I'm sure you missed the point by Abaribe that we're using almost a quarter of the budget to service debt, and you want us borrow more!!

What we should be calling for is more prudent use of available resources, cutting waste and reducing the recurrent expenses.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by alezzy13: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Jiang:

We can start by cutting the salaries & allowances of senators & reps by 80%, The executive by 70%, the legislative by 50% and all states should sponsor thier house of Assembly members & speakers from thier own IGR

totally agree
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
mikolo80:
strong democratic rule can achieve the Same though
That is in a CIVILISED society!

Look at us, we are NOT civilised.

Even the one's that seem civilised among us, put him in a position of power and the nation's treasury is depleted due to unbridled greed.

Sigh! undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by Sholaystar4me(m): 1:06am On Mar 20, 2019
I really wanna know, where is all these budget billions/trillions going gan?

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by kalu61(m): 3:29am On Mar 20, 2019
of every 1 naira, we pay 68kobo. Nigeria is in a mess and they are still want to borrow more.
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by dragunov: 5:32am On Mar 20, 2019
Excelboi:
10 trillion. The way you guys call money sometimes is very funny. There are some money you don't call anyhow, this is one of it. They want to jack it up so as to jack up their allowances. shocked

As in! They are just not going to repent. PDP politicians. The free money for sweet dem.
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by soke02(m): 6:41am On Mar 20, 2019
Nigeria senator is a disgrace to Nigerians at large
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by mikolo80: 1:27am On Mar 23, 2019
Omoluabi9:

Even the one's that seem civilised among us, put him in a position of power and the nation's treasury is depleted due to unbridled greed.

Sigh! undecided
We can't be civilised TILL WE START DEMOCRATING
the treasury is looted because the rest of us don't call him out
It's not to vote once every 4 years
Got to vote every single day
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 6:44am On Mar 23, 2019
yemmight:
You no see him mouth. Thats what we know them for. Ole jatijati.
the criminal is smiling to the bank!!!
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by mikolo80: 1:18pm On May 04, 2019
Omoluabi9:

Sigh! undecided
you think the civilisation fell from heaven overnight don't you
How cute
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 04, 2019
mikolo80:
you think the civilisation fell from heaven overnight don't you
How cute
No! But we can choose to be, and grow from there.

It starts with a choice.
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by mikolo80: 2:47pm On May 04, 2019
Omoluabi9:

It starts with a choice.
what's stopping you
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 04, 2019
mikolo80:
what's stopping you
Nothing!
I am excellent and act civil where I am (although some Nigerians are not comfortable with it.)

So, what is stopping YOU?
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by mikolo80: 4:29am On May 19, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Nothing!
I am excellent and act civil where I am (although some Nigerians are not comfortable with it.)

I'm not complaining, you are
And from your answer, na Siddon look you de ,no effort whatsoever, just mouth making
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by Nobody: 6:25am On May 19, 2019
mikolo80:
Whatever, you say.
I don't read the comments of fools.
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by mikolo80: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Nothing!

I can't be bothered now
When e pinch me
I will unleash the dragon
Re: PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion by mikolo80: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Omoluabi9:

It starts with a choice.
choose na
Who hol you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket / 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor / Band A Customers Decry Extortion By Power Firms Amid Poor Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.