Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC (47805 Views)

Suspected Thief Nabbed For Stealing Laptop In Bayelsa / Serial Thief Nabbed After Storming Ladies’ House For Operation In Delta (photos) / Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by EmekaBlue(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ogadimma
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by xshow(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
what amount should remain in fcmb account before redrawing for a ATM
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by amaniro: 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
EponOjukwu:

When you vote a drunkard like Ikpeazu as your Governor, na all of una go suffer am.

Keep defending thieves and criminals because they are your kinsmen.

Ooh ogbeni just shut up and respect yourself oo

2 Likes

Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by Gotze1: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin Nduuu
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by enemyofprogress: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
amaniro:

Shut up you enemy of progress
see who is talking
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by BiafraIsFree: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Yoruba criminals in eastern are changing their names to Igbo names when committed crimes.

If not the spirit of Chukwu Okike Abiama through his only begotten son Nnamdi Kanu's and heavenly IPOB disciples he would had been burn to ashes.
Officialgarri:
Ndubuisi is from Uzuakoli but resides Ugwunchara, Umuahia, Abia state, eastern Nigerian .

When will the zoo police and civilians arrest their political criminals?

1 Like

Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by EponOjukwu: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
amaniro:

Keep killing yourself. I know you're one of those lowlifes tribalist here on nairaland. I know you registered today so, I've dealt with your type before so stop mentioning me.

After voting Ikpeazu, your brothers in the village have taken to petty theft to survive while you ran off to Abuja. Why didn't you stay in Abia to enjoy what Ikpeazu has for you?

You are here defending a thief because he is your brother. Is stealing the only occupation available to your kinsmen?

That's how people like you were defending Osisikanwu before he turned around to start kidnapping schoolchildren in Aba.

Igbos need to sit down and think deep. This one for instance voted Ikpeazu and is supporting a thief just because of tribe. Na una go suffer am.
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by DabuIIIT: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
M
grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by amaniro: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
EponOjukwu:

After voting Ikpeazu, your brothers in the village have taken to petty theft to survive while you ran off to Abuja. Why didn't you stay in Abia to enjoy what Ikpeazu has for you?

You are here defending a thief because he is your brother. Is stealing the only occupation available to your kinsmen?

That's how people like you were defending Osisikanwu before he turned around to start kidnapping schoolchildren in Aba.

Igbos need to sit down and think deep. This one for instance voted Ikpeazu and is supporting a thief just because of tribe. Na una go suffer am.

Lol you're such a lowlife. Who told you I voted in this election?

2 Likes

Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by amaniro: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
EponOjukwu:

Kinsman of thieves, defender of criminals, go hang yourself. You no get sense and you no get shame.

Agbero abeg you get work tomorrow una oga MC oluomo dey wait for una. Illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
StarUp:
Funny enough na fellow thieves go even beat am pass... grin

Abi na grin grin

Check my Signature
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by amaniro: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
EponOjukwu:

Amaniro, so, upon all the noise you were making online like a baboon learning new song, you didn't vote?

Atikulated agenda, Obidiently Atikulating, Atiku Obi 2019, etc. Yet you no vote!

Chai. Igbos ehn, you people are wicked. Na una kill Atiku. grin

I had things doing. Besides why will I vote when I know nothing chances in this country? Well, except you're kidding yourself ion take politics to the heart. I registered in abia I can't travel 9hours..

1 Like

Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by Westsida: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
[s]
BiafraIsFree:
Yoruba criminals in eastern are changing their names to Igbo names when committed crimes.

If not the spirit of Chukwu Okike Abiama through his only begotten son Nnamdi Kanu's and heavenly IPOB disciplines, he would had been burn to ashes.

When will the zoo police and civilians arrest their political criminals?
[/s]

Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by EponOjukwu: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
amaniro:

[s]I had things doing. Besides why will I vote when I know nothing chances in this country? Well, except you're kidding yourself ion take politics to the heart. I registered in abia I can't travel 9hours[/s]..

Such an interesting story

1 Like

Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by Cloud007: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
StarUp:
Funny enough na fellow thieves go even beat am pass... grin
yes ohh... they be like... Olodo...why did you get caught... cheesy
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by Ttipsy(f): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
enemyofprogress:
The Igbo shape of his heads confirms here he comes from. Na the developers of Lagos and Asia grin grin grin
lol
who is stopping your f4ucken self from developing Anambra, Europe
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by Platony(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mr Ndubuisi Rising Sun

cool
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by enemyofprogress: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ttipsy:
lol
who is stopping your f4ucken self from developing Anambra, Europe
we are not greedy like the Igbos
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by Sunrise258: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
amaniro:

When it's Yoruba turn now y'all keep quite. Why are you Yorubas soo Tribalistic?

Yoruba youth n Igbo youth on social media be like Tom n Jerry. Are they really enemies or opponent like social media makes it appears?
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by amaniro: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
Sunrise258:

Yoruba youth n Igbo youth on social media be like Tom n Jerry. Are they really enemies or opponent like social media makes it appears?

South against South. it's baffling.
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by D1zion: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ndubusi from the promised land of isreal.

1 Like

Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by Ttipsy(f): 12:19am On Mar 20, 2019
enemyofprogress:
we are not greedy like the Igbos
humans esp blacks are naturally greed, like you too

tufiakwa
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by Ttipsy(f): 12:20am On Mar 20, 2019
amaniro:

South against South. it's baffling.
ah tire ohh
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by bjjose: 12:32am On Mar 20, 2019
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:46am On Mar 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
Ndubuisi is from Uzuakoli but resides Ugwunchara, Umuahia, Abia state, eastern Nigerian .
Lol! Lmaooo

Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by jericco1(m): 5:01am On Mar 20, 2019
see as they tie the guy like Sallah ram. serves him right!
Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by logon599: 5:49am On Mar 20, 2019
Everyday for the thief...

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks

Re: Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC by xest(m): 5:49am On Mar 20, 2019
amaniro:

When it's Yoruba turn now y'all keep quite. Why are you Yorubas soo Tribalistic?
if it's hausa the idiat will kip mute lik mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innocent Brown And His Wife Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) / Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) / Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.