Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera (1080 Views)

Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) / Infinix Hot 6 Camera Is Better Than Hot 6 Pro. Imagine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hello Everyone... Am not here to badmouth or promote any product or phone... Am just dropping a candid review I had this evening...

Have gone through alot of phones in my little time since I got my first ọne 3310 in 2002....since then have been able to move through lot of Os from java to Symbian to android to windows to ios so I have had my far share of all this Os...

Not here to talk about Os anyway but picture quality.. A while back when I got my Infinix hot 4 pro it felt like one of the best smartphone ever until it got damage my a wack engineer..

Recently I had issue with phone so I decided to get a new one... Though felt draw to Infinix product but was bored of it so Umidigi was my first choice after a Lil research and all the hype surrounding it... But the fact it had no warranty and the reviews online was scary, couldn't afford to waste 50,000k on a trial
Infinix note 4 or 5 was next option until I left an advert looking a for a phone with a budget of 40k

Thats how I came across General Nobody who sold me a Redmi 4x.. Firstly it looked too small but now due to the fact that I can easily slot it in my pocket. I quickly fell in love with it

Today was using a friend hot 6 camera then I notice a huge difference in the camera....
Redmi 4x isn't among the best phone in the market, it's even old compare to the new set of Xiaomi phones available with better specs but it made the Hot 6 look like crap

This are the pictures taken with xiaomi red 4x at exactly same time with Hot 6

First Set of Pics are Xiaomi 4x

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Infinix Hot 6 pics

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
OluwaseunBanjo:
Which pictures is xiaomi and which one is hot 6?
first set are Xiaomi

Second set are infinix hot 6
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by nifemi25(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
I used infinix hot6x and my camera is smarter than the ones you just posted.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by udemzyudex(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
nifemi25:

Post a pic let's see.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by Kingsean(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Infinix and tecno are nothing compared to xiaomi and lenovo when it comes to camera. The only infinix model dat comes close is d zero series. Lenovo has a huge reputation in asia and USA. Xiaomi is another giant in d market. Huawei another chinese brand has one of d best cameras in d world. Lenovo A5 camera vs infinix hot 6x camera, guess what, Lenovo killed it not to talk of lenovo z5. Forget infinix and tecno. Try lenovo, oppo, huawei, Samsung, sony, xiaomi, zte and other reputable brands

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by fibonacci2526: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
If you know you know cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by hardeycute(m): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Preach! Preach!! Preach!!! cheesy, and this is not even GCAM but stock camera
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by dasanchez1(m): 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
nifemi25:

zoom in after you have snapped the picture, you will notice oily , blur picture and you call that camera. Aigoo
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 20, 2019
dasanchez1:
zoom in after you have snapped the picture, you will notice oily , blur picture and you call that camera. Aigoo
one of the beauty of Xiaomi... If u like zoom the picture finish... It's still awesome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2019
Infinix marketers will nor talk naw ooo grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by oluwaveeboy(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2019
Redmi 4x used with gcam available smiley
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by Qpetz: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
oluwaveeboy:
Redmi 4x used with gcam available smiley
Price
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by whogatti: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
nifemi25:
I used infinix hot6x and my camera is smarter than the ones you just posted.what he did not know is that the eye care on the hot6 is activated which makes the camera looks brownish a lil.... I don't use hot6 but I bought it for someone as a gift and I'm damn sure with the camera to be better than what the op posted..... My 2cent

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by Gptech(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
whogatti:
what he did not know is that the eye care on the hot6 is activated which makes the camera looks brownish a lil.... I don't use hot6 but I bought it for someone as a gift and I'm damn sure with the camera to be better than what the op posted..... My 2cent
Eye care, reading mode, or event screen brightness does not affect your camera in any way. You can try it and see for yourself, if it does then why do all your pics in your gallery that were taken when eye care was off still reddish? It's like saying the kind of match stick you use in setting up your stove affects the taste of your food.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gptech:

Eye care, reading mode, or event screen brightness does not affect your camera in any way. You can try it and see for yourself, if it does then why do all your pics in your gallery that were taken when eye care was off still reddish? It's like saying the kind of match stick you use in setting up your stove affects the taste of your food.
these people can say anything aswear
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by Mizik(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gptech:

The guy was just talking like a dumb chicken
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 4x Camera Vs Infinix Hot 6 Camera by oluwaveeboy(m): 3:16am On Mar 22, 2019
Qpetz:

Price
come let's talk zero8one4726eightythree29

(1) (Reply)

HUAWEI Y9 PRIME (2019): Specs And Price / Wifi Only Iphone 6 And Glo Modem / Anyone With A Fairly Used Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.