Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,521 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo (33698 Views)

INEC Gives Update On 2019 Election / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by ridbell01(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2019
Wetin baba wan talk na he was mercilessly flogged in his polling booth

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by Lukuluku69(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2019
amaniro:

OBJ have lived and is living a fulfilled life, are you?

A fulfilled life? Why then is he all over the place?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2019
yuanexchanger:
Baba is now warming up.Check my siggy to get your chinese RMB.
What is RMB?
Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by stanleeodor(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2019
slivertongue:
OBJ HOLD UR PEACE. THE COURTS WILL DO THE REST. THE STOLEN MANDATE MUST BE RETRIEVED

In your dreams abi.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by stanleeodor(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2019
InaNla:
wise elder

For you, He should advice you how to live your remain life. abi
Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by GoldHorse(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2019
You talk, you talks, you talked even if you tak e no get "faliu" ....Next Level don tey!

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by orisa37: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Mutemenot:
Any book centered on election must portray OBJ as the grandpa of electoral fraud in Nigeria. He has every opportunity of giving us a good constitution to govern electoral body but he chooses to ignor it just for selfish reasons

No. Such is Democracy. You don't dictate. Let the people say what they want and you give it them.
Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by kimme: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2019
OBJ is better u dont talk

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by orisa37: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2019
daddytime:
Who listens to him anymore...Buhari has successfully demystified his over bearing self serving persona. ..

Make e hide him face well..

Pharaoh thought he had sufficiently demystified Moses until he got sunk in the Red Sea. Haven't U heard that Buhari is going on a 10 days Medical Visit to UK?
Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by desiredhome: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2019
ridbell01:
Wetin baba wan talk na he was mercilessly flogged in his polling booth

Baba still giving Atifku false hope to cover up the bribe he collected from Atifku knowing fully well that Atifku can not win in the Court, this Baba na smart guy.
This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Mutemenot:
Any book centered on election must portray OBJ as the grandpa of electoral fraud in Nigeria. He has every opportunity of giving us a good constitution to govern electoral body but he chooses to ignor it just for selfish reasons

Everybody blames obasanjo for everything even electoral reform. What was the work of the 1st senate? Gist and get paid?
Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by Mutemenot(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2019
jaxxy:

Everybody blames obasanjo for everything even electoral reform. What was the work of the 1st senate? Gist and get paid?

OBJ saw all the corruption coming but he kept quiet cos he benefited from it. It was the loopholes in our electoral system that gave PDP room for corruption, the same loophole has given APC larger room to handle the whole country as they wish.
Dis current fake democracy started with obj n mainly his PDP senators so he had every opportunity to lay good foundation but he choose to leave d country at the mercy of politicians. U can imagine how useless the masses 're to our politicians!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by akoaki(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
So this old man who felt he can always appoint leaders for this country can also cower behind the word "subjudice"

From his own personal experience, Can Obasanjo tell us he doesn't know the outcome of this kind of tribunal cases . Karma is a bîtch !! undecided

Interesting. The mighty have fallen

I think journalists should stop mentioning names of certain elders who meant evil for our nation. Stop asking for their opinion on national issues. Expired milk.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2019
Mutemenot:

OBJ saw all the corruption coming but he kept quiet cos he benefited from it. It was the loopholes in our electoral system that gave PDP room for corruption, the same loophole has given APC larger room to handle the whole country as they wish.
Dis current fake democracy started with obj n mainly his PDP senators so he had every opportunity to lay good foundation but he choose to leave d country at the mercy of politicians. U can imagine how useless the masses 're to our politicians!!

We can blame obasanjo all we want he was the 1st moden day Democratic President and I’m sure even in America the 1st presidents made mistakes bt how did they become strong they evolved by working on their systems not looking back and blaming the 1st man for doing Rubbish while they are doing nothing to correct the process themselves. In fact they are worse than obasanjo because u have an example to learn and make corrections.

Obasanjo did he best then why are the rest still looking at obasanjo to copy on his mistakes instead of contributing to improve our democracy?? Democracy shud grow and evolve till it gets perfected.
Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by knightehis(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
amaniro:

E concern u?

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by twerkjack: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
amaniro:

whats fulfilled about him?? Even his son doesn’t support him undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by buhariguy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
slivertongue:
OBJ HOLD UR PEACE. THE COURTS WILL DO THE REST. THE STOLEN MANDATE MUST BE RETRIEVED
till 2039
Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by buhariguy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
orisa37:

Pharaoh thought he had sufficiently demystified Moses until he got sunk in the Red Sea. Haven't U heard that Buhari is going on a 10 days Medical Visit to UK?
so thief obj is now liken to moses, idiotic pigs are now worshipping thief obj, because of the hatred for a good man buhari, meanwhile 10 days rest is neccessary.

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by NaMeAboki: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Let him talk; this time around Buhari may not spare him from presidential probe of the missing $16B NEPA money.

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by orisa37: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
The Lord watches over The Righteous but the uncaring shall perish.
Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by Laid2001: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
All I know be say no be only Ogun dey South west.

Awolowo, Obasanjo, Diya, Shonekan, Osinbajo are all from Ogun.!

2023 on my mind.
Re: Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo by duwdu: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
amaniro:

LOL... So you get to pronounce on another man's life's worth that's not your own personal life and experience?

P34c3

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement / Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.