Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

#bbnaijareunion- I Was Forced To Grow Up – Alex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaijareunion- I Was Forced To Grow Up – Alex (338 Views)

#bbnaijareunion- Khloe Defends Calling Leo Da Silva A Snake / Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong / Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaijareunion- I Was Forced To Grow Up – Alex by indulge01: 3:01am On Mar 20, 2019
2018 BBNaija housemate Alex has made it known that the reality TV show helped her grow up, a thing she has been scared to do before then.

Speaking during the BBNaija Reunion episode which aired yesterday, she said;

“Life after Big Brother has been daring. It’s been from one lesson to another. Initially I was scared of growing up, but with this fame, I had to grow up by force. I made it a duty to always be a better version on myself everyday.”

Watch the video below
https://afrobeatsglobal.com/bbnaijareunion-i-was-forced-to-grow-up-alex-unusual/

Cc;lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Weren't Aware Of Miranda Cosgrove / Watch Tobi Bakre's Parent Share Relationship Advice On Their Wedding Anniversary / Music Community Social Media Needs Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.