Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Lack Of Fees, Threatens My Almost Two Years Of Study In College Of Aviation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lack Of Fees, Threatens My Almost Two Years Of Study In College Of Aviation (236 Views)

Tinubu Approves Buses For SUGs Nationwide, Rejects Arbitrary Increase Of Fees / LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees / Non-payment Of Fees: Ekiti Varsity VC Threatens To Withdraw Students’ Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Fees, Threatens My Almost Two Years Of Study In College Of Aviation by emierich(m): 6:25am On Mar 20, 2019
I am a student of COllege of aviation Zaria, training on aircraft maintenance engineering(AVIONICS option), and my License exams is fast approaching. Unfortunate for me, i still have a backlog of unpaid fees(1.2million) which implies i might not get to be allowed to write my eams when the time finally catches up with me. My almost two years of studies is currently being threatened, and i might have to wait for another set which we don't know when they will be admitted or even start, and i will have to wait for them to study upto the required number of weeks before being ready for their license too. I am typing these with a heavy heart and don't know where or who else to run to. I am hoping someone will believe in me and invest in my academic pursuit to help me grow in my chosen career. Godbless! embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Connect With Other University Students With Nautea App / Admission Into Affordable Universities In The Philippines 2018/19 Section Now On / WAEC: May/june WASSCE Begins Monday Amid Expected Clash With 2019 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.