Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Again, Boko Haram Attacks Michika - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again, Boko Haram Attacks Michika (330 Views)

Leah Sharibu Married To Two Boko Haram Leaders, Now Has Two Kids – 'repentant' T / You Are In Big Trouble, Again Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Tells Buhari / BREAKING: Again, Boko Haram Attacks Nigerian Military Convoy, Carts Away Cash, E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Boko Haram Attacks Michika by DaMsOn007(m): 6:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Again, Boko Haram Attacks Michika

Suspected members of the Boko Haram insurgency have again attacked Michika town, the headquarters of Michika Local Government Area of Adamawa State.

A resident of Michika Ussa Gebriel confirmed the attack on community barely few days to the supplementary election.

Madam Amos, a resident of Bassa in Michika, said she managed to escape to the mountainous areas for safety.

“Presently we are taking refuge at the mountainous areas as I speak with you, only God can help us now”, he lamented.

Another resident, Mr Paschal, said, “I called home from Maiduguri, only to hear my sister crying and I could hear loud bang at the background, shortly thereafter her phone went off; I’m so scared now I couldn’t reach them again”.

Abu James, a resident of the neighboring Bazza town, said “we heard that Boko Haram people had entered a village called Kwapa, between Shuwa and Michika, so we’ve been placed on red alert”, she said.

Read all @
https://360ng.com.ng/again-boko-haram-attacks-michika/
Re: Again, Boko Haram Attacks Michika by fidel2(m): 6:30am On Mar 20, 2019
E be like dem dey look for one particular girl
Re: Again, Boko Haram Attacks Michika by noni14(m): 7:33am On Mar 20, 2019
RIP to the dead, stupid governance is the course .
Re: Again, Boko Haram Attacks Michika by OddsIsland(m): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2019
Like I said before and I'm saying it again, if the insurgents stop the military heads would not make money any more hence.....

(1) (Reply)

Again, Nigeria Policemen Show They Have No Value For Our Lives / Nigerians Prevent Their Fellow Countryman From deportation In Italy. / Gay Pastor, Chizemdere, Arrested For Infecting Underage Boys With HIV In Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.