Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

How Prayer Resurrected My Friend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Prayer Resurrected My Friend (235 Views)

Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Prayer Resurrected My Friend by davidica(m): 6:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Below is a narration from a Nigerian writer about how her friend resurrected from the dead after she prayed to God to restore her back to life.
According to the writer, Eketi Edima Ekett, she was led by the Holy Spirit to say the prayer before the friend was taking to the morgue.
She shared:
http://nigerianshood..com/2019/03/how-prayer-resurrected-my-friend.html

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Monday, March 25, 2019 / Call To Repent And Accept JESUS CHRIST / A Loser....loser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.