Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP (24299 Views)

Son Of Slain Sokoto Emir Reveals Lawmaker Who Hired Bandits To Kill His Father / Sokoto: Governor Ahmad Aliyu planning To Depose Sultan – MURIC / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Truefaith: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2019
"...Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved". Acts 4:12

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/which-jesus-please/

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by skyfall: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2019
Those jobless cup members should be arrested and made to show proof for all these spurious allegations.

2 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by jconsulting(f): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2019
LUGBE:
Hmmmm, where did we go wrong

When we decide to follow our eyes instead of our heart
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2019
I heard Abacha tried it but didn't live long after it. The caliphate is not to be toyed with. They own Nigeria and do whatever they like with it.
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Okeson009: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2019
noni14:
i can replace any of them oh .
abi?
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Neoteny(m): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2019
This cupp don dey full o

Isn't there law against fake news?

2 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by adaoral56: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2019
they are all birds of a feather- they re problems of this great nation
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Okeson009: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2019
nineone:
I heard Abacha tried it but didn't live long after it. The caliphate is not to be toyed with. They own Nigeria and do whatever they like with it.
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Bimpe29: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2019
Political propaganda taken too far.

2 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Insha Allah their evil plans will fail!
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2019
2015..bringing in the corrupt dullard and the "pastor"
LUGBE:
Hmmmm, where did we go wrong
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Midastorch(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2019
This really shows how dump and desperate the CUPP is... it’s Gen secretary that was a frequent visitor to Aso Rock during Jonathan tenure now claiming to be a saint....Bleep pdp ,Bleep CUPP...

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by toxict14: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2019
I have been following this CUPP before and during the presidential election, one thing I personally noticed about them is that MOST IF NOT ALL of their allegations eventually turns out to be true or proven over time....election postponement and CJN Walter O. are just but a few. That boy Ugochinyere speaks with fact.
THERE IS AN ATOM OF TRUTH IN EVERY RUMOUR.

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by VillagePipu: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2019
It is an Igbo man now saying that they want to depose the Sultan. I don't know why some Igbos are so stupid. Doesn't this idiot have a subordinate from the north he can delegate to release this message?

The Ohaneze should call this idiot to order cos if illiterate almajiris go and take out frustration on this innocent Igbos, it won't be funny.

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by VillagePipu: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Southwest2023:
Imo Ugochinyere from east trying to cause political unrest in north.hope north take note.

You see now?

Honesty some Igbos are so stupid. They can start killing innocent Igbos cause of what this Ugochinyere of an idiot said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by frowland(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2019
Haha, PDP divide and rule. Jam two heads together, cause some confusion then run away. Noticed that CUPP always come with strange and baseless allegation.

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by RichBoy247: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Olatunji1929:
Nigeria CIA have revealed another bullhari evil agenda God punish president bullhari and all apc zombies supporters

Post election loss trauma leading to psychiatric disorder and mental imbalance.
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by verifiablefacts: 10:16am On Mar 20, 2019
newsbook:
The Coalition of United Political Parties has alleged that are plans to depose the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar III, and the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II. The allegation was contained in a statement on Tuesday by the spokesman of the CUPP, Imo Ugochinyere.

The statement said some chieftains of the All Progressives Congress in Sokoto and Kano States were behind the move.
It said the decision to depose the traditional rulers was taken because of their decision not to take sides in the supplementary elections holding in the states on Saturday.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/apc-planning-to-depose-sultan-of-sokoto-emir-of-kano-cupp
CUPP IMO branch?

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by chiefobdk(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2019
Corrinthians:
If you've not seen a people more stupid than CUPP, then you probably haven't heard of these guys called..

I

P

O

B.

Afonjas re d most stupid people on earth. Ask tinubu mouth odour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by LegacyB: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2019
Tearing to the people apart with an unverifiable news. Keep deceiving yourself OP....

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Mitsurugi(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2019
cr7lomo:

Educate me...how is ipob useless??

Ask him o. Its obvious the guy sees IPOB in his dreams every night. IPOB is useless but Boko Haram is bae. Useless youth! I blame the tribalist owner of this forum for birthing quotidian mo..rons angry

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2019
cupp and their useless propaganda information...tueh
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2019
adem30:
I have never seen the must stupid group of people in Nigeria more stupid like CUPP. Even FFK is learning stupidity from them

I know how you feel my brother, thier statement was so stupid it even rendered me speechless

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Olatunji1929: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2019
RichBoy247:

Post election loss trauma leading to psychiatric disorder and mental imbalance.
senseless ass licker zombie spotted
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Charly68: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2019
Lie lie writers ,it is your season..
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by albaniy1: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2019
WHAT BROUGT ME HERE MA SELF
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by JOMAX: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
StOla:
PDP, also known as CUPP, will be destroyed by the anarchy it is craving for.

Stoking anarchy in Sokoto and Kano, just to win the gubernatorial election rerun? PDP's CUPP will be full sooner than later.

We that sacked the useless failure called PDP, will eventually eradicate
the plague from the Nigerian national life.
Buhari I know, Oshio I know, who art thou. Abi you sef follow?

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Southwest2023:
Imo Ugochinyere from east trying to cause political unrest in north.hope north take note.

Evil people aka IPod pigs can go to any length to cause havoc. They are known for that. Crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by mbos: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
cr7lomo:

Educate me...how is ipob useless??

dont mind the ingrate, why waste your time with a unity beggar .

long live Biafra.

the zoo must fall

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by NaMeAboki: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
newsbook:
The Coalition of United Political Parties has alleged that are plans to depose the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar III, and the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II. The allegation was contained in a statement on Tuesday by the spokesman of the CUPP, Imo Ugochinyere.

The statement said some chieftains of the All Progressives Congress in Sokoto and Kano States were behind the move.
It said the decision to depose the traditional rulers was taken because of their decision not to take sides in the supplementary elections holding in the states on Saturday.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/apc-planning-to-depose-sultan-of-sokoto-emir-of-kano-cupp

Busibody, Imo Ugochinyere, spokesman for CUPP; wetin concern you - these ppl are always spewing one conspiracy theory or another - abeg wetin concern Nyamiri with Sultanship or Emirship; how is this your problem, if not over sabi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget / Abba Kyari Refuses To Answer Query By Force Headquarters / Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.