Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

New Minimum Wage: What Saraki Said As Senate Approved N30, 000 For Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Minimum Wage: What Saraki Said As Senate Approved N30, 000 For Workers (901 Views)

2019 Elections: 8 Things Saraki Said At 84th PDP NEC Meeting / Offa Robbery: What Saraki Did For Robbery Suspects – Oyedepo Alleges / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Minimum Wage: What Saraki Said As Senate Approved N30, 000 For Workers by Mrakeli: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2019
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki has urged Nigerian workers to “double their efforts” towards increasing productivity.

Saraki gave the call during the passage of the bill on the new minimum wage on the floor of the Senate, on Tuesday.

He also expressed hope that implementation of the N30, 000 minimum wage will start immediately.

According to Saraki: “Let me join our colleagues to commend the efforts of the committee.

“More importantly, let me commend the patience of Nigerian workers and the leadership of the Labour Union, who have over the years been calling for this minimum wage and have carried their efforts responsibly.

“I want to commend the leaders of the organisations of the union. Let me also state that as government, we should ensure that at times like these, we should not wait for there to be strikes to do what is truly deserving for our workers.

“I hope that with this minimum wage our workers will double their efforts to increase their productivity, so that we can also improve the general productivity of the country. It is my hope that the implementation of this will start immediately.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/new-minimum-wage-what-saraki-said-as.html

Re: New Minimum Wage: What Saraki Said As Senate Approved N30, 000 For Workers by N2an2a: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2019
Best Senate President ever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Minimum Wage: What Saraki Said As Senate Approved N30, 000 For Workers by slivertongue: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2019
Parting words
Re: New Minimum Wage: What Saraki Said As Senate Approved N30, 000 For Workers by OddsIsland(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2019
They have done their job and left the wahala for the executive to carry

4 Likes

Re: New Minimum Wage: What Saraki Said As Senate Approved N30, 000 For Workers by tuniski: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2019
N2an2a:
Best Senate President ever

He will be back.
Re: New Minimum Wage: What Saraki Said As Senate Approved N30, 000 For Workers by tuniski: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2019
OddsIsland:
They have done their job and left the wahala for the executive to carry
Payment of salary is the responsibility of executive and not Rocket science.
Re: New Minimum Wage: What Saraki Said As Senate Approved N30, 000 For Workers by Mystick: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2019
tuniski:

He will be back.
That is a fact.
Re: New Minimum Wage: What Saraki Said As Senate Approved N30, 000 For Workers by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2019
tuniski:

He will be back.
Yes na, he will be back to kwara.

2 Likes

Re: New Minimum Wage: What Saraki Said As Senate Approved N30, 000 For Workers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2019
You've done so well Mr Saraki

May God bless you .

Now. Will our Ever wicked President , Buhari, starts implementation immediately like Saraki has adviced?
Re: New Minimum Wage: What Saraki Said As Senate Approved N30, 000 For Workers by Amuocha: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2019
Double which effort? Saraki undecided

Has Buhari and his government doubled up angry
Re: New Minimum Wage: What Saraki Said As Senate Approved N30, 000 For Workers by betterford: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2019
BEST SENATE PRESIDENT EVER..I KNOW YOU WILL BE BACK AS SGF WHEN ATIKU RETRIVES HIS STOLEN MANDATE..PLEASE JUST HELP ME FINISH OSHIOMOLE WHEN YOU ARE BACK TO THE VILLA...

(1) (Reply)

Is This The End Of Saraki’s Dominance In Kwara Politics? / Wike In Tears After INEC Declared Him Winner Of Rivers Governorship Election / How Saraki, Others’ Loans Led To Akingbola’s Prosecution, By Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.