Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Which Country Produces Better Guns And Assault Rifles - Israel Or Russia? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Country Produces Better Guns And Assault Rifles - Israel Or Russia? (503 Views)

EKSU Finally Produces First Set Of Medical Students / UNILORIN Produces 103 First Class Students In 2017/18 Academic Session / UNILAG Produces First Set Of Graduates In Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Produces Better Guns And Assault Rifles - Israel Or Russia? by Pearlyakin(m): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2019
While browsing the Internet, some comments give it to Israel for the fact that isreal produce tavor-21 which can be use in the desert, while the Russia kalashnishkov can jam when it's been used in the desert or in the water side.
Someone said and i quote 'A rifle is not better than another rifle simply because it is a gun. Each has its own purpose. And as such, each firearm is preferred by someone. When all firearm stats are taken into account, its usually then up to personal preference.
Re: Which Country Produces Better Guns And Assault Rifles - Israel Or Russia? by Pearlyakin(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2019
A Kalachnikov (or AK-47, as it is better known in the West) was a highly coveted item as a personal weapon: it was light, relatively compact (because the butt could be folded), accurate, and highly reliable (far more than the American M-16s, which often jammed in sandy conditions
Re: Which Country Produces Better Guns And Assault Rifles - Israel Or Russia? by dante0147: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2019
Very Mad weapons... I got so much love for the AR 15 rifle

Re: Which Country Produces Better Guns And Assault Rifles - Israel Or Russia? by ojun50(m): 8:25am On Mar 20, 2019
Bokoharam
Re: Which Country Produces Better Guns And Assault Rifles - Israel Or Russia? by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2019
Russia
Re: Which Country Produces Better Guns And Assault Rifles - Israel Or Russia? by emmapk1: 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
"I think in terms of better gun production Russia outdoes Israel. The quality of Russian-made guns is far better than that of traditional Israeli guns. I bought a smith & wesson m&p 15-22 22lr 25 round magazine which is made by a Russian manufacturer. The quality and firing range is satisfactorily good to go.

"

(1) (Reply)

Quick Look At What To Expect After UTME Results / Apply For NNPC / Addax 2019 Scholarship Scheme For Tertiary Students / Please Guys, Kindly Assist With The Solution To This Physics Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.