Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,639 members, 7,958,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode (1879 Views)

22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries / I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by 247naijamedia: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2019
Femi Fani-Kayode, former minister of Aviation, reacts As All my closest friends and brothers are abandoning ship and leaving @OfficialPDPNig.

First it was Musiliu Obanikoro, then Iyiola Omisore, then Gbenga Daniel and now Jimi Agbaje. All my closest friends and brothers are abandoning ship and leaving @OfficialPDPNig! Ouch! �����

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/My-Closest-Friends-And-Brothers-Are-Abandoning-Leaving-PDP-Fani-Kayode.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by Somtitous: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2019
Quite frankly, PDP needs a new overhaul! They should reach out to younger ones in the corporate world!

2 Likes

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by tamonokare: 8:26am On Mar 20, 2019
Afonja

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by buhariguy(m): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2019
eyaa, when will you also jump ship,
you better do it now before it is too late.
Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by amaniro: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2019
Somtitous:
Quite frankly, PDP needs a new overhaul! They should reach out to younger ones in the corporate world!

Secondus abi na Sequoia killed the party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by 247naijamedia: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2019
Join Them Also.

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by amaniro: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2019
Agbaje is a loser, doesn't matter the party he runs to.
Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by Peacecore: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2019
247naijamedia:
Femi Fani-Kayode, former minister of Aviation, reacts As All my closest friends and brothers are abandoning ship and leaving @OfficialPDPNig.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/My-Closest-Friends-And-Brothers-Are-Abandoning-Leaving-PDP-Fani-Kayode.html?m=1
who want to stay in an already sinned ship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by Herdsmen: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2019
Oga why you no one japa before it's late for you...

They're all from the afon region... Now If they call that region home of betrayals..na you go still come online rant to remind us say Rochas na ritualist.. forgetting say bullion van landlord na 6 in one..

Why the north ...south ....east ...is building up PDP..and positioning it for 2023...

The west the sing another song...

By 2021/2 if PDP refuse them any portfolio.. same people abusing PDP online..will remind us how Oyo osun ondo ..are all PDP .. forgetting again that they once said..
Yoruba vote for individuals and not party..

PDP will continue to grow strong ..
Once Kano and Rivers is confirmed..
Bauchi adamawa follows... And the Dullard gone..

West can jump lagoon with their emperor..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by nonsobaba: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2019
Nigerians may give PDP another chance only when thieves like obasanjo, jonathan, atiku, ffk, dasuki have all passed away.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by StOla: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
E be like say FFK is considering abandoning a leaking umbrella like he previously did, now that his friends and brothers are already moving to the next level.

I have it on good historical authority, that Atiku is the first ever major presidential candidate in the history of Nigeria, that lost his own polling unit.

Even though the likes of Awolowo, Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Tofa, and Aminu Kano all lost presidential elections, only Atiku was rejected in his own polling unit.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by lionness(f): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Pdp has nothing for the SW the same region it plans to get millions of votes. Just the same way it gave nothing to the SW and the so called SE are so ready to disgrace the SW should the PDP ever get to the presidency in 2023. I mean, look at Fashola a SW minister doing several projects in the SS and SE despite his painful experience with the Ibos. I think it’s time we declare the APC as the SW party and let the Ibos stick with their Atiku and Obi

3 Likes

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by Megatrix: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2019
So Agbaje dey jump ship too?

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by Chikpat(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2019
This shameless guy don dey find reason why e go join APC grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by daddytime(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2019
This cracky headed iyana ipaja is subtly making a sales/decamping pitch.

As loquacious as he is, he is still clearly cunninly smart enough and understands that he needs to get engaged with a good income to be able to maintain and keep Precious for the next four years at least.

The next thing you'd hear from the thief is that " his brothers had mounted pressure on him to join APC" dimwitted nitwit...

He shouldn't be allowed any room to join APC...its not like those one are any good but I'd love to see the FFKs and Dele Momodus feel what the ordinary Nigerians feel in the next four years at least.

Na me go collect that FFK babe from him hand idiotic man.

He studied law I suppose...oya make e go dust him certificate enter practice sharp sharp after all Atiku needs as much lawyers as he can muster going forward.

Useless and unproductive thieves.

Without access to the national coffers the rogues can't even make a living like we all do..

I spit and pee on y'all...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by Charmingrascal(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2019
PDP is a sinking ship. Fayose will be the next person to join the Next Level train, FFK is indirectly saying he will soon abandon the sinking ship since his brothers and friends are already deserting the ship.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by Charmingrascal(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2019
lionness:
Pdp has nothing for the SW the same region it plans to get millions of votes. Just the same way it gave nothing to the SW and the so called SE are so ready to disgrace the SW should the PDP ever get to the presidency in 2023. I mean, look at Fashola a SW minister doing several projects in the SS and SE despite his painful experience with the Ibos. I think it’s time we declare the APC as the SW party and let the Ibos stick with their Atiku and Obi

You are minding them. The SE that didn't vote APC is now fighting hard to produce the Senate President. It is so "impossicant"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by tuniski: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2019
Herdsmen:
Oga why you no one japa before it's late for you...

They're all from the afon region... Now If they call that region home of betrayals..na you go still come online rant to remind us say Rochas na ritualist.. forgetting say bullion van landlord na 6 in one..

Why the north ...south ....east ...is building up PDP..and positioning it for 2023...

The west the sing another song...

By 2021/2 if PDP refuse them any portfolio.. same people abusing PDP online..will remind us how Oyo osun ondo ..are all PDP .. forgetting again that they once said..
Yoruba vote for individuals and not party..

PDP will continue to grow strong ..
Once Kano and Rivers is confirmed..
Bauchi adamawa follows... And the Dullard gone..

West can jump lagoon with their emperor..

Spot on but, no to castigation of yorubas as a whole. The region and people are liberal and balanced.
Pdp will lead nigeria in not too distant future.

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by GavelSlam: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2019
FFK wants to know if he to can call it a day with PDP.

4 years of wailing with depleted resources can barely be managed.

8 years?

2 Likes

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by tuniski: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2019
Charmingrascal:
PDP is a sinking ship. Fayose will be the next person to join the Next Level train, FFK is indirectly saying he will soon abandon the sinking ship since his brothers and friends are already deserting the ship.

Wait for saturday and if as expected kano,sokoto,adamawa,rivers,benue and bauchi are added to pdp, you will know pdp Is more alive than any party in Nigeria put together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by tuniski: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2019
Charmingrascal:

You are minding them. The SE that didn't vote APC is now fighting hard to produce the Senate President. It is so "impossicant"
Which SE? Are you talking about apc south east?

Anyway, let the NASS elect it leaders and deliver excellent Performance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by 247naijamedia: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2019
tuniski:

Which SE? Are you talking about apc south east?

Anyway, let the NASS elect it leaders and deliver excellent Performance.

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by donbachi(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2019
If you can't beat them,you join them.
Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by Charmingrascal(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2019
tuniski:

Wait for saturday and if as expected kano,sokoto,adamawa,rivers,benue and bauchi are added to pdp, you will know pdp Is more alive than any party in Nigeria put together.

Wake up sir. Day don break

4 Likes

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by Opybid: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2019
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by Herdsmen: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2019
tuniski:

Spot on but, no to castigation of yorubas as a whole. The region and people are liberal and balanced.

I understand..

West is PDP in spirit ... But the rigging machine of the APC led federal and the puppet Emperor of the northern caliph... Has been supressin the will of the majority liberals..

Which in no distant time ..O to PE..will turn O to ge ..

E no far again..
Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by punisha: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2019
Just a matter of time....
They will still jump back.
Survival is paramount to these politicians.
APC absolves past crimes and redeems you for four years...then the hustle starts again
Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by abu12: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2019
they are realining for osinbajo 2023

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by Southwest2023: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2019
grin wow upon all your initial gragra here.so Agbaje is a loser now .
amaniro:
Agbaje is a loser, doesn't matter the party he runs to.

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by 247naijamedia: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Herdsmen:

I understand..

West is PDP in spirit ... But the rigging machine of the APC led federal and the puppet Emperor of the northern caliph... Has been supressin the will of the majority liberals..

Which in no distant time ..O to PE..will turn O to ge ..

E no far again..

Kkk
Re: My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode by buhariguy(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2019
tuniski:

2039 is a no distance time,
meanwhile, there will be no pdp before 2023,
almost all pdp northern politician Will join APC.
people like kwankwaso and tambuwal Will be back to APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Certificate Of Return For Elected Rivers Assembly Lawmakers Leak / Nasir El-rufai: Nigeria’s Most Dangerous Politician Alive / Outgoing COAS Sacked Incoming COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.