Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

QDOT Stole My Song And Keep Blocking People That Help Me To Contact Him- Alasela - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / QDOT Stole My Song And Keep Blocking People That Help Me To Contact Him- Alasela (3995 Views)

Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot / Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

QDOT Stole My Song And Keep Blocking People That Help Me To Contact Him- Alasela by Toshmoney(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2019
Alasela Yusuf Popularly known as NPAC is a versatile Rapper and Singer. Alasela who has alleged Qdot for stealing his song 'IJO' (Jensen)
He's trying to the public know that the song does not belong to QDOT.
The Leg Work and Show Yourself crooner is finding it disturbing Due to the new song IJO (Jensen) by Seriki X Qdot using is hook janse mole without is consent which is unprofessional after he had to tag qdot and others to help him support the song Leg Work which Seriki and qdot later stole the hook of the song for their own use.
The guy message the admin at DailyGgist to request for help by saying
Kindly repost on IG QDOT have being blocking anyone who talk about the song he stole from @alasela_npac on IG he knew he stole the song ....Qdot stole my song on my Instagram page and Block me I send him a DM I don't get a reply ...I tagged him and other celebrities with the song link on IG ..when I drop the link online that was January 21 /2019 check my page I have the original song link on my bio pls kindly help me repost Keep reposting the video and tag ...qdot stole npac hook #janse mole @alasela_npac @tundeednut @instanblog9ja
Before he was featured with seriki track title ijo drop March 14

But during our interview with the Alasela, he let's know that Qdot stole his song from his IG page after he has been tagging and other celebrities for help and support.
But unknowingly, Qdot went back to commit plagiarism which is unprofessional.

http://www.dailyggists.com.ng/2019/03/qdot-stole-my-song-and-keep-blocking.html

(1) (Reply)

"Yomi, You Ungrateful Fool" – Toke Makinwa Blast Yomi Black For Calling Her Out / WOW: Ghanian Actress Birthday Party Gone Wild / Meet Arabian Big Boys And How They Live Their Rich Filthy Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.