Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Obasanjo Reveals Why He Kept Silent After Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Obasanjo Reveals Why He Kept Silent After Presidential Election (284 Views)

Amaechi, Anyim, Nwajiuba, Politicians Who Have Gone ‘Silent’ After Primaries / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Obasanjo Reveals Why He Kept Silent After Presidential Election by nwokeji29: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2019
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has said he decided to keep mum after the conduct of the Presidential election in the country because the matter was already in court

It would amount to sub judice if I speak on Presidential election result since the matter is already before the court” he said

Obasanjo who had criticized President Buhari before the presidential vote spoke at the public presentation of a book entitled “ Election In Nigeria: The Long Journey to Democracy, writteh by Abdullahi Shehu.

He said “I will not dabble into the details of what I call current aspect of Professor Shehu’s book because since the emphasis was on the national elections, particularly the presidential election, and the presidential election is now taken to court.

“I think talking about it would become sub judice because it has been taken to court,” Obasanjo added.
https://innonews.com.ng/2019/03/buhari-vs-atiku-obasanjo-reveals-why-he-kept-silent-after-presidential-election/

https://innonews.com.ng/2019/03/buhari-vs-atiku-obasanjo-reveals-why-he-kept-silent-after-presidential-election/

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Obasanjo Reveals Why He Kept Silent After Presidential Election by faithfull18(f): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2019
Alright.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ojudu Condemns Punch Over Fake News / Dokpesi Released From Detention / Ondo State Government Set Up Taskforce To Curb Human Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.