Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug (28728 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Twerks For Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) / Hafiz Oye Saka Matriculation Throwback Photo In OAU In 1986 / Bambam And Teddy-A Visit Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
When I read blackface interview and he said tuface dissed him in the song oyi.i had to go and listen to the song as well as the lyrics.
True true tuface use style diss door oyi oo
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by KidFromForeign(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
2face is a thief

He must pay for all his atrocities towards blackface
TWO DECADES of BLESSINGS..

That has been his wages..

Blackface should f@ck off and go hug a transformer..

If he's such a Musical Genius,let him release more hits..

Tuface has been releasing HITS,back to back to back since African Queen..
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
and you had to mention his generation while correcting him,do you know him physically or the family he comes from,do you know what his next generation will become?,if your generation is stagnant in life,do you think other people are too?.can't you oversabi people ever correct someone here without insults sef. Why not abuse him instead and leave his generation out of it.are you God that know the limitations of his generation. You people just quote someone and say gibberish without minding the words you use just because this is an anonymous forum.how are you different from the words you used against him.are you more educated than others who carefully explained to him without abusive words. I myself was also having same thought and I believe others that liked his comment do too,till other people explained. I believe your generation hasn't reached where 2face has reached too,so why not include that in your comment.
Who cares? Some people don't deserve diplomacy or kind words when enlightening them. So what difference have you made either? So it's your generation that has reached where 2face has reached abi?
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Sweetheart666(f): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jidibia:

Who cares? Some people don't deserve diplomacy or kind words when enlightening them. So what difference have you made either? So it's your generation that has reached where 2face has reached abi?
my generation has passed his level in other aspect 20 thousand times,since your generation only achievement is to defend those who dont even know if you exist by insulting other peoples generation then continue because i can see your generation holds that responsibility.na una legacy.
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
my generation has passed his level in other aspect 20 thousand times,since your generation only achievement is to defend those who dont even know if you exist by insulting other peoples generation then continue because i can see your generation holds that responsibility.na una legacy.
Empty container makes the loudest sound they said. So the one you are doing is what? Abeg face your front.
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Sweetheart666(f): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jidibia:

Empty container makes the loudest sound they said. So the one you are doing is what? Abeg face your front.
defender of the universe,continue defending people who dont know your location or your existence by insulting other peoples generation because your generation no fit pass secondary school principal level.when 2baba credit your bank account that the balance looks like the cvv2 at the back of your atm card,do well to open a thread,but for now fuukkk outta here.if you want to insult people next time,leave their generation out of it. as poverty use bagco super sac sew kokosa for your generation and they comfortably wear am,you think say na so other people own be too.unam ikot...
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
defender of the universe,continue defending people who dont know your location or your existence by insulting other peoples generation because your generation no fit pass secondary school principal level.when 2baba credit your bank account that the balance looks like the cvv2 at the back of your atm card,do well to open a thread,but for now fuukkk outta here.if you want to insult people next time,leave their generation out of it. as poverty use bagco super sac sew kokosa for your generation and they comfortably wear am,you think say na so other people own be too.unam ikot...
I don't have your time.
You think I have to read those gibberish you wrote up there? I only scrolled down to reply you.
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Sweetheart666(f): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jidibia:

I don't have your time.
You think I have to read those gibberish you wrote up there? I only scrolled down to reply you.
you and your poverty mindset know you did but got nothing to reply with. next time channel the frustration of your failed generation to your family members and ask them why yall aint progressing instead of coming online to rant like a rabbis infested porcupine.now jog along..
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
you and your poverty mindset know you did but got nothing to reply with. next time channel the frustration of your failed generation to your family members and ask them why yall aint progressing instead of coming online to rant like a rabbis infested porcupine.now jog along..
Are you done. I swear, I scrolled down and just responded.
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
Have you eaten today?
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
Akwuna, Utu nipipi.
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Sweetheart666(f): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jidibia:

Akwuna, Utu nipipi.
ozuor,ewu gambia
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
ozuor,ewu gambia
Utu lonto
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Sweetheart666(f): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jidibia:

Utu lonto
oki nkpi
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sweetheart666:
oki nkpi
Utu lonto
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Sweetheart666(f): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jidibia:

Utu lonto
ozuor nkpi
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sweetheart666:
ozuor nkpi
Obagwu
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Sweetheart666(f): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jidibia:

Obagwu
obagwa nkpi
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sweetheart666:
obagwa nkpi
Okome
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Sweetheart666(f): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jidibia:

Okome
okome nkpi
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sweetheart666:
okome nkpi
Utu kpanyi
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Sweetheart666(f): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jidibia:

Utu kpanyi
utu kpanyi nkpi
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sweetheart666:
utu kpanyi nkpi
Akwuna bobibi. Akoto
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Sweetheart666(f): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jidibia:

Akwuna bobibi. Akoto
Akwuna bobibi. Akoto nkpi
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sweetheart666:
Eka koche. Utu manya.....
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sweetheart666:
Wa kumlo la Kocho...
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Sweetheart666(f): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jidibia:

Wa kumlo la Kocho...
Wa kumlo la Kocho...nkpi
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Sweetheart666(f): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jidibia:

Eka koche. Utu manya.....
Eka koche. Utu manya.... nkpi
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Sweetheart666(f): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jidibia:

Wa kumlo la Kocho...
Wa kumlo la Kocho...nkpi
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sweetheart666:
Wa kumlo la Kocho...nkpi
Obakpo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Supports Julius Malema As President Of South Africa / Harry B Anyanwu Meets With Buratai, Chief Of Army Staff In Abuja / PHOTOS: Chidinma Debuts New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.