Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite (208723 Views)

Fidelity Bank 2019 Digital Trainee. Gather Here. / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / Union Bank 2019 Management Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Qualcoms(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Syntos:
I'm bored... Anythng new cry

Loll.. 1st of May is Wednesday, Workers' Day n FBN/HCP should observe the public holiday.

Obviously, there should be something new, shortlisting, collation n all. I pray we are favoured and preferred!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by samfad4u(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
You're sure? Huh
Qualcoms:

Loll.. 1st of May is Wednesday, Workers' Day n FBN/HCP should observe the public holiday.

Obviously, there should be something new, shortlisting, collation n all. I pray we are favoured and preferred!
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by yomi96(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
hey guys.do they accept sworn affidafit for declearation of age
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Qualcoms(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2019
Happy new month n Happy workers' day
God bless the works of our hands!
Gracias!

3 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by holuwakore(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2019
@MRVictor what's the latest from HCP ?

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by OFG1(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2019
holuwakore:
@MRVictor what's the latest from HCP ?

Lol... you think he still watches this space?

I think his watch has ended.��

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by holuwakore(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2019
OFG1:

Lol... you think he still watches this space?
I think his watch has ended.��
OFG baba, always on point
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by KreScendo(m): 6:09am On May 02, 2019
Following the timeline of the last recruitment, we are supposed to start receiving mails for documentation before middle of this month.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by pussyAvenger: 10:26am On May 02, 2019
pls can a work Id be used for documentation?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 11:35am On May 02, 2019
KreScendo:
Following the timeline of the last recruitment, we are supposed to start receiving mails for documentation before middle of this month.
Hu has an idea hw many of us wer calld for AC nd hw many firstbank wants to recruit
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by raydatluvs(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2019
pussyAvenger:
pls can a work Id be used for documentation?
obviously no organisation would accept the ID of another company. Did you use it for the AC
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by pussyAvenger: 1:10pm On May 02, 2019
raydatluvs:
obviously no organisation would accept the ID of another company. Did you use it for the AC
no but it was stated in the iv mail
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 02, 2019
KreScendo:

Hello Mr. KreScendo; Thanks for the warm message of encouragement. I just want to be sure of something. The other processes in this recruitment that has been concluded, were they in line with the timetable for the last recruitment? Anybody with the answer can actually respond. Thank you!
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ezzylee(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2019
goldimx:

Hu has an idea hw many of us wer calld for AC nd hw many firstbank wants to recruit

I only have a rough sketch of how many of us were called for AC in Lagos. Spoke to one of the HCP staff at the AC, he said they had about 75 people per batch for each day in Lagos, but I chose to round it up to 80 sha. So Lagos started their AC on Wednesday and ended on Saturday. Each day had two batches.

80 candidates per batch x 2 batches= 160 for one day.

160 candidates per day x 4 days = 640 candidates

So in total, Lagos had a total of approximately 640 candidates called for the Assessment center conducted between Wednesday and Saturday.

I doubt if anyone has an idea of how many candidates FirstBank would want to recruit. All the best guys.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ezzylee(m): 10:21pm On May 02, 2019
ternamee:

Hello Mr. KreScendo; Thanks for the warm message of encouragement. I just want to be sure of something. The other processes in this recruitment that has been concluded, were they in line with the timetable for the last recruitment? Anybody with the answer can actually respond. Thank you!

The last recruitment took way longer than this. This recruitment for this our set is way faster than what was done the last time FirstBank recruited.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by SamadLagos2016: 1:07am On May 03, 2019
ezzylee:

I only have a rough sketch of how many of us were called for AC in Lagos. Spoke to one of the HCP staff at the AC, he said they had about 75 people per batch for each day in Lagos, but I chose to round it up to 80 sha. So Lagos started their AC on Wednesday and ended on Saturday. Each day had two batches.

So in total, Lagos had a total of approximately 640 candidates called for the Assessment center conducted between Wednesday and Saturday.

I doubt if anyone has an idea of how many candidates FirstBank would want to recruit. All the best guys.

So about 640 people did AC in southwest alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by SimFrank: 7:28am On May 03, 2019
I don't know how long the AC ran in Enugu, but from my observation, it was about 50-55 persons/day
ezzylee:

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BoluEma: 7:47am On May 03, 2019
God remains faithful. Let's keep trusting God and believing he knows what's best for each and everyone of us.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Lynnsada: 8:40am On May 03, 2019
goldimx:

I did my AC in Kano. The guy in charge of the AC said roughly a thousand people were called for AC. In Kano it was 16 person per batch for the AC.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 9:20am On May 03, 2019
Competition is really high here in southwest Those dt did thr AC in kano hav a better chance at been selected.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ezzylee(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2019
Lynnsada:

I did my AC in Kano. The guy in charge of the AC said roughly a thousand people were called for AC. In Kano it was 16 person per batch for the AC.

Wooowww.... 16 per batch. So that’s 32 people per day Yh?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by akins56(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2019
Less than 40 people participated in the AC for Kano center and it was just for a day. it was a great experience.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by perooo2017(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2019
Hello,
I have it on good authority that FBN is recruiting about 400 gt and TS is not anytime soon.

N.B My source is classified grin

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Alanal7: 8:30pm On May 03, 2019
Meanwhile in Abuja, at the AC the HCP guy said TS would be by June... So..which is which
perooo2017:
Hello,
I have it on good authority that FBN is recruiting about 400 gt and TS is not anytime soon.

N.B My source is classified grin
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 03, 2019
Alanal7:
Meanwhile in Abuja, at the AC the HCP guy said TS would be by June... So..which is which

Lol! Exactly what one of the service executives told me.

Let's not dwell on speculations.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Mikelo93: 11:56am On May 07, 2019
Abeg what's the latest oo
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 1:27pm On May 07, 2019
Honestly, for som1 like me wit no good job at hand, its nt easy waiting. Though, its gonna be worse nt getting a documentation mail at the end of the day. Hopefully, the wait wil b worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by holuwakore(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2019
goldimx:
Honestly, for som1 like me wit no good job at hand, its nt easy waiting. Though, its gonna be worse nt getting a documentation mail at the end of the day. Hopefully, the wait wil b worthwhile.
we keep pushing while waiting and hoping

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BoluEma: 2:40pm On May 07, 2019
holuwakore:
we keep pushing while waiting and hoping

We keep pushing while we combine Prayers and Faith
I believe All will be well eventually.

3 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by katukameshack(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2019
After the A.C, what's the next step?
No medicals? 'cos I'm hearing documentation being mentioned.....
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by kaka22(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2019
katukameshack:
After the A.C, what's the next step?
No medicals? 'cos I'm hearing documentation being mentioned.....
Documentation and Medicals
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 08, 2019
Something great is coming....keep your hopes alive especially if you are prayerful and did your best at the Assessment. I had a great assessment though the woman who interviewed me commented I m kinda very spiritual though very bright...I'm not worried as I trust God I'll have a testimony on this and so many of us here as well!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (71) (Reply)

Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.