Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite (208171 Views)

Fidelity Bank 2019 Digital Trainee. Gather Here. / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / Union Bank 2019 Management Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Wise1one:
please those doing documentation should kindly help us confirm if there's still another batch so we can know whatsup..thanks

There should.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Wise1one: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
ALKARULEZZ:

There should.
help confirm pls we wanto b sure with fact.. thank u
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by evablazen: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
These questions are for those who did their documentation on Monday
1. How many copies were collected for each credential?
2. How many copies of each will be attached to the pre-employment data form?
3. Will the space for weight, height and blood group be filled after medical?
4. Is declaration of age acceptable in place of birth certificate?
5. Is it necessary to make d photocopy of the back of ur id? I only made d front part anyway
Waiting patiently for ur response. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
evablazen:
2. How many copies of each will be attached to the pre-employment data form?hi
5. Is it necessary to make d photocopy of the back of ur id? I only made d front part anyway

1. One copy each

2. None (you can attach one if you wish)

3. Fill what's obtainable on the average for individuals within your age range. The medical practitioners at the laboratory will specify the actual measurements during the medical screening.

4. I can't say for sure, but it should.

5. It depends on the means of identification you want to use, but it will be better you make copies of both sides.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by logicid: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
evablazen:
2. How many copies of each will be attached to the pre-employment data form?
1. one copy
2. none
3. fill it as u're going because u'll submit it b4 going for medical
4. deceleration of age is acceptable, if ur birth certificate is not from government hospital is not acceptable
5. I made only front too and no complain
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BelovedN(f): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=logicid post=79023667]
1. one copy
2. none
4. deceleration of age is acceptable, if ur birth certificate is not from government hospital is not acceptable

Are you sure birth certificate not from a government hospital is not acceptable? My birth certificate is not from a government hospital o. What do I do now?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by wynz: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Please the application id stuff on the pre-employment form, how do i go about it? I didn't note mine during the application stage.
Any answers?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Luckyomon(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2019
wynz:
Please the application id stuff on the pre-employment form, how do i go about it? I didn't note mine during the application stage.
Any answers?
why are we bothered about immaterial things? Something we left blank. We worry too much.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Luckyomon(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=BelovedN post=79033187][/quote] not only birth certificate from government hospital is acceptable. Mine is from the National Population and it is as valid as the other.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Luckyomon(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2019
logicid:

1. one copy
2. none

The second sentence in '4' is not true, lets not give wrong information.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by njelrapheal: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2019
wynz:
Any answers?
please trace the email sent to you during application you will find the reference no
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BelovedN(f): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2019
Luckyomon:
not only birth certificate from government hospital is acceptable. Mine is from the National Population and it is as valid as the other.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by logicid: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Luckyomon:
The second sentence in '4' is not true, lets not give wrong information.
birth certificate that z from national population commission is acceptable. 1 person who came for documentation at my center came with birth certificate from private hospital and it was rejected, he had to go and bring declaration of age.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BelovedN(f): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
logicid:

birth certificate that z from national population commission is acceptable. 1 person who came for documentation at my center came with birth certificate from private hospital and it was rejected, he had to go and bring declaration of age.

The mail did not state the exact type of birth certificate that will be accepted, so, in this case, they should accept birth certificates from private hospitals since it wasn't stated otherwise.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BelovedN(f): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Please, can someone describe how I can get to the First Academy in Lagos if I am going directly from Ibadan.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by wynz: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
njelrapheal:
please trace the email sent to you during application you will find the reference no

Thanks
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Lynnsada: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
BelovedN:

The mail did not state the exact type of birth certificate that will be accepted, so, in this case, they should accept birth certificates from private hospitals since it wasn't stated otherwise.

This is not true. I went to Abuja with a birth certificate issued by a private hospital and was asked to get an age declaration affidavit. Birth certificate from private hospitals are not acceptable without an affidavit.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by pussyAvenger: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lynnsada:

This is not true. I went to Abuja with a birth certificate issued by a private hospital and was asked to get an age declaration affidavit. Birth certificate from private hospitals are not acceptable without an affidavit.
who has
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by GOSADO: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lynnsada:

The mail requests for two passports, but five is written in bracket. how many passports are needed, please?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by philklaw: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
GOSADO:
The mail requests for two passports, but five is written in bracket. how many passports are needed, please?

5 passports
A photocopy of all your documents including your ID card
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by okaforlaw(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
PLEASE THOSE OF YOU THAT DID DOCUMENTATION ON MONDAY...

SHOULD WE STILL BE EXPECTING MAILS? FOR THOSE OF US THAT HAS NOT GOTTEN THE MAIL...

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE CAN GO FOR DOCUMENTATION AND MEDICALS AND STILL NOT BE ADMITTED INTO THE ACADEMY?

PLEASE REPLY ASAP
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by GOSADO: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
philklaw:

5 passports A photocopy of all your documents including your ID card
Thanks
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BelovedN(f): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lynnsada:

Wow! So, you had to get an affidavit that same day?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Iyanu28(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
BelovedN:
Please, can someone describe how I can get to the First Academy in Lagos if I am going directly from Ibadan.

Please use (lara dot ng) to get descriptions from either ojota or oshodi. But I know you'll have to take a bus going to costain from either locations.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BelovedN(f): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
ALKARULEZZ:

1. One copy each

2. None (you can attach one if you wish)

3. Fill what's obtainable on the average for individuals within your age range. The medical practitioners at the laboratory will specify the actual measurements during the medical screening.

4. I can't say for sure, but it should.

5. It depends on the means of identification you want to use, but it will be better you make copies of both sides.

Please, must we have up to three referees?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
BelovedN:

1. From Ibadan, tell the driver you'd alight at Ojota.

2. From Ojota, board a bus (preferably BRT) to Costain.

3. From Costain, take a keke to First Bank (First Academy).
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BelovedN(f): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Iyanu28:

Please use (lara dot ng) to get descriptions from either ojota or oshodi. But I know you'll have to take a bus going to costain from either locations.
Thank you!!
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BelovedN(f): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
ALKARULEZZ:

1. From Ibadan, tell the driver you'd alight at Ojota.
2. From Ojota, board a bus (preferably BRT) to Costain.
3. From Costain, take a keke to First Bank (First Academy).
Thank you so much!!
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
GOSADO:

6 passports

You'd attach one to the medical form.

The verification officer will collect five.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by GOSADO: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
ALKARULEZZ:

6 passports
You'd attach one to the medical form.
The verification officer will collect five.
Okay. Thanks
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
BelovedN:

Please, must we have up to three referees?

Two will suffice, but for the sake of sufficiency, use three.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by logicid: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lynnsada:

Tell them abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (71) (Reply)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.