Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite (207688 Views)

Fidelity Bank 2019 Digital Trainee. Gather Here. / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / Union Bank 2019 Management Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Svelte98(f): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
MKKO:

Some1 should answer this naa
Yes. I did my D & M in Enugu and I've received my TS mail.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Svelte98(f): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Guys please can we rally around for this accommodation thing? Maybe rent a house or something. Especially those of us coming in from other states outside Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by pussyAvenger: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Pls is Lagos the only venue for this training

Secondly, what's is that dress code?

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
Svelte98:
Guys please can we rally around for this accommodation thing? Maybe rent a house or something. Especially those of us coming in from other states outside Lagos.

Supported 100%
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
pussyAvenger:
Pls is Lagos the only venue for this training

Secondly, what's is that dress code?

Formal wear: Monday to Thursday.
Business casual: Fridays.

Dress for special occasions to be communicated as time necessitates.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by tobasamuels: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Formal dressing.
Top and bottom must match, the same material and color with a tie all week except Friday

Business casual.
Open shirts with blazers and pants.

Who wants to invest in my wardrobe

Now that I think about it, I should have asked about Agbadas and Dashikis. Seriously investment sad

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Svelte98(f): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
Very weird angle; but is it possible that they increased the TS allowance to 70k because of the Minimum wage increase from 18k to 30k and there may be accomodation?
Because I noticed that most banks this year increased their TS allowance.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by dipsy2009: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Svelte98:
Very weird angle; but is it possible that they increased the TS allowance to 70k because of the Minimum wage increase from 18k to 30k and there may be accomodation?

I think the deal is that FBN pays 43k to those that are going to be accommodated and 70k for the everyone else.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
Svelte98:

Let this be the case o... Amen!
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Svelte98:

Example of the bank and increase please. Let's see if we can draw comparisons.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by MKKO: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
After a rigorous Graduate Trainee Exercise grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by raydatluvs(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Quickly, those of waiting having to wait for the next batch, does it mean we'd be waiting for a whole 3 months whilst the first batch is having theirs? angry angry

Also if you count 3months from 24th June, ends around ending of September. Assuming we would resume early October, only means ours would run into the end of the year festivities. undecided undecided

I feel like since it's not residential, they could have taken us all. I expected that accomodation space was a constraining factor in deciding to split us in batches. angry angry

Would be nice if anyone could post the content of the mail

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by tobasamuels: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Congrats chief.

Guess there is hope for others.
MKKO:
After a rigorous Graduate Trainee Exercise grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
raydatluvs:
Quickly, those of waiting having to wait for the next batch, does it mean we'd be waiting for a whole 3 months whilst the first batch is having theirs? angry angry

Also if you count 3months from 24th June, ends around ending of September. Assuming we would resume early October, only means ours would run into the end of the year festivities. undecided undecided

I feel like since it's not residential, they could have taken us all. I expected that accomodation space was a constraining factor in deciding to split us in batches. angry angry

Nothing about accommodation was mentioned.

Last set were explicitly told when the TS invitation letters came that accommodation will not be provided. #FingersCrossed

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by raydatluvs(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
ternamee:

It wasn't explicitly stated in the mail that is was residential or not. Nothing about accommodation was mentioned.

Last set were explicitly told when the TS invitation letters came that accommodation will not be provided. #FingersCrossed
can you copy your mail and paste here please? Remove your name or any personal information if it has any
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by tobasamuels: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
The split might be so that the instructor-student ratio isn't too great.
I think they have always planned to have differing batches. We are tier 1 and the next batch should ostensibly be tier 2.

raydatluvs:

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
raydatluvs:

Perhaps, d classrooms cnt take us al or thy want to keep a closer eye on each of us for better training exercise
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by raydatluvs(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
tobasamuels:
The split might be so that the instructor-student ratio isn't too great.
I think they have always planned to have differing batches. We are tier 1 and the next batch should ostensibly be tier 2.

managing the instructor- student ratio makes sense too

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by raydatluvs(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
goldimx:

Perhaps, d classrooms cnt take us al or thy want to keep a closer eye on each of us for better training exercise
possibly.

The three months wait is arghhhhhhh.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
raydatluvs:
possibly.

My brother, i go feel am pass u cos of my current condition nd d personal issues am facing. Resuming TS wil b like an escape

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Alanal7: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maybe residential is reserved for 2nd batch..we may be called sooner than the 3 months..*my prayers*..haha
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
raydatluvs:
can you copy your mail and paste here please? Remove your name or any personal information if it has any

The mail itself is just basic. Here is the content below:

Congratulations!

After a rigorous Graduate Trainee exercise, we are pleased to offer you admission into FirstBank’s Graduate Trainee Programme , starting off with a 12-week Instructor-led (classroom) training programme.

Please confirm your acceptance of this offer by signing the indicated area in the attached and come along with it to the Training School.

We look forward to receiving you at 8.00am prompt on Monday, June 24, 2019 at FirstAcademy, Lagos.

Best Regards,

Other information that I've practically mentioned in passing are contained in a Letter attached with this mail.

It talks about dress code, monthly stipend of 70k, class room training and a place for you to append your signature if you so wish to accept the training and come along with the documents.

No mention of accommodation.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
can u take my space ??
raydatluvs:
possibly.

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by raydatluvs(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
akutakasia:
can u take my space ??
is that possible? Haven't done documentation and medical
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by raydatluvs(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
ternamee:

The mail itself is just basic. Here is the content below:

Congratulations!

After a rigorous Graduate Trainee exercise, we are pleased to offer you admission into FirstBank’s Graduate Trainee Programme , starting off with a 12-week Instructor-led (classroom) training programme.

Please confirm your acceptance of this offer by signing the indicated area in the attached and come along with it to the Training School.

We look forward to receiving you at 8.00am prompt on Monday, June 24, 2019 at FirstAcademy, Lagos.

Best Regards,

Other information that I've practically mentioned in passing are contained in a Letter attached with this mail.

It talks about dress code, monthly stipend of 70k, class room training and a place for you to append your signature if you so wish to accept the training and come along with the documents.

No mention of accommodation.
thanks
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ifeoma92(f): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Did anyone click on the vote button?

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ebonyalhjnr(f): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
ifeoma92:
It's not a vote button. It is a sort of quick/made easy reply made by Gmail based on the contents of any mail you receive via Gmail

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by tonilite(f): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
I've seen previous TS mails, there's no mention of accommodation in the mail
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
tonilite:
I've seen previous TS mails, there's no mention of accommodation in the mail

OK. I thought the previous guys were explicitly told. God help us though.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Aficionado99(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
ifeoma92:
Hello Ify, how are u? Please, I sent you a mail kindly respond(someone u know).
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ifeoma92(f): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
ebonyalhjnr:

It's not a vote button. It is a sort of quick/made easy reply made by Gmail based on the contents of any mail you receive via Gmail

Okay I haven't really noticed this feature till now. I thought it was like a regular outlook vote button.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by engrnic: 5:50am On Jun 20, 2019
gudmorning all,please where in Lagos is the training school located ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (71) (Reply)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.