Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite (208062 Views)

Fidelity Bank 2019 Digital Trainee. Gather Here. / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / Union Bank 2019 Management Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by davesentinel: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
njelrapheal post=8[hr:
7954476]ok

Please add me to the WhatsApp group 07063772741
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BeckyR(f): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Please, can someone add me to the WhatsApp group? Thanks
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by SamadLagos2016: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Please add me to the group, I’m very confused as to the online lessons and I can barely access them.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 01, 2020
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by njelrapheal: 7:01am On May 02, 2020
Wilston:
I really look forward to the start of the Training school .
Been learning a lot from the online training .
The WhatsApp group been quite useful though I have observed a lots of characters on there, but what do you really expect. I might want to call out some people here for the purpose of not distracting the group activities this period. A lot of progress has been made already since the lockdown started and credit should be given to the group admins especially bayobari and tunmiseoyedepo at least for supply us with the business daily PDFs, tosincares is quite nice though diplomatic but very willing to help , kudos bro for that. The ladies are also very commendable especially steph , chilah is quite lively and vera as well. Mr ebullient Joshua add some drama to the group with his constant whinning and skeptical attitude but a good guy still. Yzaman is as blunt as possible but sometimes unnecessarily and off. But Toril is plain arrogant and talks in a demeaning manner sometimes i wonder how FBN crossed his path as no similarities.

Ugo Joseph should learn that knowledge puffs and it is wise to humble yourself no matter what you think you know afteeall if you knew it all...you would not be waiting for FBN for a long time you would have been maybe somewhere at world bank where the professors you demean are working.

All the same i must say a big congrats to us all because we deserve to be where we are at this time . but majorly we must strive to improve ourselves especially our attitudes because it is obviously what can take us far.

God bless you all

are you one of them silent group members
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by cccontact: 3:17pm On May 15, 2020
First Bank Jobs in Nigeria 2020

https://www.jobsinnigeria.ng/first-bank/
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by VisionE20: 3:55pm On May 29, 2020
Modified
Updated
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Qualcoms(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hello guys, is this current GT programme concluded now??
Have you all been through the TS and onboarded?

Kindly assist with info.. thank you!
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ezzylee(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Qualcoms:
Hello guys, is this current GT programme concluded now??

Have you all been through the TS and onboarded?

Kindly assist with info.. thank you!

At all. Second batch is yet to be brought onboard.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by perooo2017(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2020
First bank please come to our aid, men and brethren are frustrated. it's been over a year
of endless wait.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Ibraheeym(m): 12:28am On Aug 22, 2020
Hello Everyone, please i was invited for documentation around February. But i missed the mails up until last month when i fixed my old phone. Actually i took another off and completely given up and forgotten about firstbank only for me to log on now and see multiple invites.
Please guys if you can help me with the phone number of anyone at FirstAcademy or any of the HR staff so i can call to ask if there's anything that they can still do for me to complete my documentation and resume with the next batch.
I have replied to all the mails they sent me but i have not gotten any response for weeks now.
I'm planning to go and prostrate at the head office on Monday but then i dont know if that would be a good move since i dont have prior appointment with anybody there.
If there's anyone that is yet to complete documentation or has any helpful info, please get in touch with me.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by edunwanna: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Visit the website on >>
https://dailyjobsnigeria.com/
Use the search button to search for any type of job u want and APPLY directly to the employer.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by geodemainguy(m): 6:51am On Oct 04, 2020
omoguess:
Congrats to evry one dat got the Assessment invites......
Dis might be helpful I tot I should share for does going for the AC
First of all, congrats to all who got the invite to the AC.
At this stage, I can confidently say that your chances of success is 99.9 %
If you fail at this stage, it's your fault.
The best out of d best would be selected So you need to bring your A-game, you may not have a second chance.

Listen carefully and follow the info below. It may just help you.

There are 4 Stages.

1. Ability/Scenario test.
2. Group Task

4. Presentation
5. Interview

Group Task.
You will be divided into groups and then u'll be given a scenario to discuss with ur group. Don't argue or shout any1 down, nor interrupt, make sure U give points and make reasonable sense, don't repeat ur suggestions or findings. Smile while responding and remember you are not competing against d members of your group rather against everyone there. So don't try to be the starlight in your group. Just make your group shine.

For Computer Task.
You would be given btw 15-20 mins to read the case and prepare your power point slides. You shouldn't have more than 6-10slides, if you don't know how to prepare PP slides... Start learning now. Don't write stories, just give bullet points then explain thats why its called a powerpoint presentation.

For Presentation. Here you would be presenting the PP you created yourself. Remember to intoduce urself and what u are presenting. Be confident and bold, smile and focused, dont stutter or sound unsure, be sure of whatever point u make, even when they counter U and say u r wrong, insist and try to give a better explanation for that point. Also thank d panel @ d end of ur presentation. Presentation is 5mins so go straight to d point and don't give unnecessary explanations. Time management is key.

Interview.
I call it the "How" interview, cos you would be answering the question "How?" a lot. Question on strenght. weakness, leadership skills, use of initiative, creativity and innovation, process improvement, team spirit and many more. Dont forget the question is How... So you would have to explain how you have exhibited this traits. If u fit lie, lie ooo, nobody go ask U if na true or na lie, but it must be full proof, cos a follow up question may arise. what is ur passion, why firstbank, why do u think we shld hire U, then know stuffs about FBN generally and read different interview questions.

And most of all commit all to God and ask 4 favour.

Be prepared mentally, physically and spiritually.

Wish u all success and the best. Cheers.
Thank you Sir for sharing.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by horlumightyy(m): 4:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Queenmark: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2020
Any news for the pending trainees or those who just wrote conversion exams?

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by obysuccess: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Queenmark:
Any news for the pending trainees or those who just wrote conversion exams?
the conversion guys had proceeded to AC on Monday, 23rd on Nov.

No news for the pending trainees yet
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Queenmark: 5:28am On Nov 26, 2020
obysuccess:
the conversion guys had proceeded to AC on Monday, 23rd on Nov.

No news for the pending trainees yet

Yea. First batch did theirs on Tuesday

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by obysuccess: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Queenmark:

which first batch please?

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Queenmark: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
obysuccess:
which first batch please?

Those who passed conversion exams
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by njelrapheal: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Are u sure of this. I don't think I know of anyone though
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by obysuccess: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Queenmark:

Those who passed conversion exams
okay
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by JARUSHUB: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER FOR FIRST BANK AC

By JarusHub Career Consulting (http://www.jarushub.com)

Jarushub - Nigeria's top career resources firm, is organizing MOCK FBN ASSESSMENT CENTER to prepare candidates who are invited for the assessment center process of First Bank.

MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER FOR FBN

Our mock assessment center will coach you on everything you need to succeed with practical sessions like case study, group task, presentation exercise, as well as interview. Mock case study material will also be presented.

It is like a rehearsal of what to expect at the real session.

You get to do group discussions (with other candidates), case study, presentations and interview the same way it will be done on the actual AC day

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of banking industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual AC
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual AC
5, Your coaches are experts in interview and AC coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual AC
7, Some of the candidates at the mock session may end up being part of your team at the actual AC and it boosts your bonding and confidence.

Our coaches are people who have worked in top companies in the past and other experienced interview/assessment center experts.

This is the best preparation you can get for this AC.

Our fee is N10,000.

To be part of this mock AC, please call 08085404500 or 08060482880.

Past Mock Assessment Centers we have organized include Union Bank, KPMG, PwC, First Bank, Oando and NLNG and the success rate of the people that attended was very impressive. We've also coached candidate for Shell Germany Assessment Center.

We hold virtual and physical sessions for the same price and have conducted one session this week already.

For more information
http://www.jarushub.com/assessment-center-coaching/
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Jeremiah47(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Queenmark:

Are you one of them?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Queenmark: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Jeremiah47:

Are you one of them?

No
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by gucciangel(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2020
Queenmark:

first batch for assessment centre for those that passed conversion exams is today.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Queenmark: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2020
gucciangel:
first batch for assessment centre for those that passed conversion exams is today.

It is batch by batch.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Queenmark: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Good evening,

Can you guys assist with tips for assessment centre?.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by obysuccess: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2021
Any update on graduate trainees?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by obysuccess: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
The conversion guys
Just finished their D&M...

Currently waiting for TS mail
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Queenmark: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
obysuccess:
The conversion guys
Just finished their D&M...

Currently waiting for TS mail

How long does it take for TS mails to drop after D&M?

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.