Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Is It Compulsory To Use Ikoyi Registry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Compulsory To Use Ikoyi Registry (1178 Views)

FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False / All Marriages Conducted at Ikoyi Registry Are Illegal - High Court / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory To Use Ikoyi Registry by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hey guys, can I get information about this. Is it compulsory I must use ikoyi registry especially because I want to travel out of the country after the court wedding.
I've been hearing about ikoyi registry and traveling stuff and all sorts but how true is it... Can't I use other marriage registry, the one in my LGA?
What of those in other states, do they have to come to ikoyi registry to do their court wedding because they want to travel out

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Use Ikoyi Registry by elmagnifico411(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
My brother, it's not compulsory. It's a fvcking masquerade!
As long as u have the necessary papers, enough cash in your account, and God by your side, travelling wouldn't be a problem.

My friend got married at ipaja LGA. Now him and wife live in Yankee..

If u like marry for Aso rock, if u won't they won't give u, they wee not give u!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Use Ikoyi Registry by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
unmhhh..... i have heard same stories, but how come the whole of nigeria is not using the ikoyi registry.............do what you want to do where you want to do it....
Re: Is It Compulsory To Use Ikoyi Registry by Holocene(m): 1:59am On Mar 21, 2019
Is your wife a foreigner?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Use Ikoyi Registry by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Holocene:
Is your wife a foreigner?
No she's not

(1) (Reply)

Sale: Almost New 7 KVA Original Firman Generator, Haier Deep Freezer & Blinds / Can You evict a Tenant Because Of This? / I’m Divorced And Living My Best Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.