Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England (34267 Views)

Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement / Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by omojeesu(m): 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
What do you mean by "know" Him?

Yes, the Creator is indeed for all! We are His creatures, Christians and non-Christians alike.

But Jesus came to take humanity to the next level, a higher level of relationship beyond / above the Creator - creature level. That He might give birth to us in a spiritual sense and become our Heavenly Father and we might become His Children.

We enter into the Creator - creature relationship at physical birth. We enter into the Father - child relationship through a second birth, albeit a spiritual birth. This is the "again" in "born again".

Every baby born gets to know his earthly parents in time. Every child of God also gets to know the Heavenly Father over time.

John 17:3

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Please join this Family of God! Then you will know Him when you get to know Jesus.

John

14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by OyinO: 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
DoomsDayX:

Maybe you would be better off asking the Christian God that. I was busy with other issues at the time of Jesus and his disciples particularly fighting with Allah so he would not use his "Religion of Peace" to destroy the world 600+ years later through a man who would be known as Mohammad.

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by od501: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2019
LZAA:

You do know pope francis made that statement as a politically correct one
The catholic church's stand on homosexuality remains clear and no pope can change that

Political?! He was definite, he was absolute. There was nothing political about it, he was very aware of his autrances.

And did I mention that the number of underaged gals abused by Roman Catholic priests are increasing? Check the statistics.
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by LZAA: 10:31am On Mar 21, 2019
od501:

Political?! He was definite, he was absolute. There was nothing political about it, he was very aware of his autrances.

And did I mention that the number of underaged gals abused by Roman Catholic priests are increasing? Check the statistics.
*utterances
Nope he was being politically correct
About ths priests well if there was no sin,we would not need to ask God to forgive us for our misdeeds would we?
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by od501: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2019
LZAA:

*utterances
Nope he was being politically correct
About ths priests well if there was no sin,we would not need to ask God to forgive us for our misdeeds would we?

Exactly. So relate this last statement to your first comment. I think you have balance the status quo. I rest my case grin
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by Lordtunji(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
Dunni007:
The authenticity of the news should be confirmed since the Anglican Church we all know don't do "Reverend Father".

Some anglicans use it, its very correct

#ProudlyAnglican
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by humblesteve(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2019
jidenna21:
He's not Anglican, we don't use this Rev. 'Father' shiit
Chief you sent me a pm
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by jidenna21(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Yeah, pls pm me, I want to ask you something via email.
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by tck2000(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2019
I hate gay
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by Stanleyq: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2022
9jvirgin:
The people that brought us religion no longer practices the same religion they brought us. We instead now use same religion to scam the unwise. So bad that some of the unwise will say " is it your money".

May God open our eyes. Glory to God!
Stop this kind of lie.
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by Stanleyq: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2022
chuks34:
Is it the main Agilican church or what undecided
No, the smaller one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye Wearing Convocation Gown In UNN (Photos) / Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church / “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.