Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

“why I Called 2face ‘gay’ In My Diss Song” – Blackface Explained - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why I Called 2face ‘gay’ In My Diss Song” – Blackface Explained (239 Views)

MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" / Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley / Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“why I Called 2face ‘gay’ In My Diss Song” – Blackface Explained by Tomak1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
This recent issue about Blackface and 2face becoming clear that Nigerian top artiste, Blackface is not slowing down the tempo of his age-long beef with his former group member, 2face Idibia

In a recent diss song tagged ‘War‘, Blackface called out 2face out over claims of hypocrisy, song theft and went on to call him ‘gay man‘.

In a chat with LIB earlier this morning, Blackface made us know why he went the route of calling him gay saying,

‘yes I called him Gay, its a normal thing in music when you are yabbing somone, people have been doing it for ages. I can abuse his mother and say anything its normal’.

When he was asked why he decided to put out a diss song despite the fact that they have a pending case in court, Blackface explained,

‘having a case in court doesn’t stop me from doing music. He has the same case in court and he’s been taking secret shots at me with his ‘Oyi’ and other songs, so its not a problem at all’.

Click on the link below to watch the life video
https://stanloaded.net/2019/03/20/why-i-called-2face-gay-in-my-diss-song-blackface-explained/

(1) (Reply)

It's "Faculty Of Soul" And I Do Not Have A Perfect Topic For This - Shady / Kash Ali’s Boxing Licence Suspended After Biting David Price During Heavyweight / Fayose Is Now A Celeb.. Haha.. Singing On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.