Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. (2514 Views)

Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers / PDP Plans To Obtain A Court Injunction On Monday To Stop Announcement Of Results / Supreme Court Nullifies APC's Appeal On Rivers Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by chrisxxx(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has just dismissed the AAC application exparte for injunction to stop INEC collation and announcement of election results in Rivers State today. Congratulations to PDP.
For those asking for source:
BREAKING: Court Declines To Stop INEC From Announcing Rivers Governorship Election Result — For Now | Sahara Reporters

Ruling, on Wednesday, on the ex parte motion filed by the counsel to the AAC candidate asking the court to prevent INEC from resuming collation and announcement of results, Justice Inyang Ekwo refused to grant the order, instead asking the plaintiff to put INEC on notice to show cause why the order should not be granted.

READ MORE: http:///2HJshIP

5 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by Johnnyessence(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
wike is a goal. sowore of Sahara reporters should sanction ameachi from bringing his party AAC to the mud. ameachi has destroyed AAC more in Rivers State.

4 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by Uteghe(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin Labour party just secured their. State of emergency looms.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by Baawaa(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
CAC is better than AAC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by izaray(f): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
So what are we saying in summary, Wike yaff win ni

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by DerrickzB: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hehehe.. when the Lord fights your battles.. you can even sleep in the heat of the battle.. To think that apc n aac has not seen the hand of God in this shows how blind they are.. Inec do n announce wike pls.. Gyration loading..

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by stanleyravos: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
chrisxxx:
A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has just dismissed the AAC application exparte for injunction to stop INEC collation and announcement of election results in Rivers State today. Congratulations to PDP.
Oga please your source

2 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by freeze001(f): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Source?
chrisxxx:

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by yarimo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Fake news alert fake news alert fake news alert fake news alert
chrisxxx:

2 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nice one.I wonder why APC/AAC doesn't want INEC to do the collation in Rivets state. Since they claim they are winning,why stopping INEC to call the result?

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by SenatorJnr02: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
I suspect this is fake news! Op where's your sauce or source?

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
JOHNNYESSENCE ACTIVISTJOHNNY and his numerous alternates masturbating about Rivers issue without asking for the source while he is a self acclaimed activist.

An activist that will swallow every news without verification is not one my friend. Which high court gave the former order? It would have been better if you has lied using the appeal court as your hook.

BTW, welcome back from hibernation mode Mr Johnny. Since Saraki lost it has been difficult to get you online, I hope you are fine o?
I feel for you Sha, you have been on a losing streak since Ekiti election till the general election this year.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by Bigii(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
kingkakaone:
JOHNNYESSENCE ACTIVISTJOHNNY and his numerous alternates masturbating about Rivers issue without asking for the source while he is a self acclaimed activist.

An activist that will swallow every news without verification is not one my friend. Which high court gave the former order? It would have been better if you has lied using the appeal court as your hook.

BTW, welcome back from hibernation mode Mr Johnny. Since Saraki lost it has been difficult to get you online, I hope you are fine o?
I feel for you Sha, you have been on a losing streak since Ekiti election till the general election this year.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/rivers-govship-court-declines-to-stop-election-collation-results.html
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by Bigii(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply, God bless you real good.

You welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by harryportter: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
SenatorJnr02:
I suspect this is fake news! Op where's your sauce or source?
bro check sahara reporters breaking news headline u will see it
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by harryportter: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
kingkakaone:

BRO LETS TALK ABOUT THE MESSAGE AND LEAVE THE MESSENGER ALONE.don't tell me u are in sifia pains
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by MadeInTokyo: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by printemps: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
harryportter:
BRO LETS TALK ABOUT THE MESSAGE AND LEAVE THE MESSENGER ALONE.don't tell me u are in sifia pains
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by chrisxxx(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
freeze001:
Source?
BREAKING: Court Declines To Stop INEC From Announcing Rivers Governorship Election Result — For Now | Sahara Reporters

Ruling, on Wednesday, on the ex parte motion filed by the counsel to the AAC candidate asking the court to prevent INEC from resuming collation and announcement of results, Justice Inyang Ekwo refused to grant the order, instead asking the plaintiff to put INEC on notice to show cause why the order should not be granted.

READ MORE: http:///2HJshIP
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
harryportter:
No I'm not. Never was, never will be.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Building Bridges Without Iron Rods / Why Ndume And Ekweremadu Lost / The Presidency- Yemi Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.