Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish (36062 Views)

I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad / Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Obynopositive: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
mumu.... she the right pics when hungry wan kill am.... but wait ooo no be today to be woman de hungry am..... see as he pure water do bobby.... grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by gurunlocker: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
A fucke.d pussyyyy can never be unfucked....

I guess you've started smelling grin
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by SeriouslySense(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Okay, Don't be foolish anymore
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by BravoDe: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Low self esteem
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
looool grin grin grin
This creature just keeps disgracing negroes.
So laughable.
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by martineverest(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
what bleachers don't know is that they look beautiful when they start bleaching,but after a while,they start regretting... going back will be very hard cos of the shame.i really pity those that patronise local bleaching cosmetologists with YouTube DIY degree...the level of chemicals these Nigerians put in those bleaching creams is suicidal.i don't encourage bleaching,but if u want to bleach,use carrot oil, Lemon,tumeric and other organic foods that won't harm the body... otherwise,be ready for skin and blood cancer, kidney and liver diseases; thinning of skin etc.

I detests ladies that bleach,their self esteem is just so low....I see men that patronise bleached ladies as men with no taste

stay away from bleaching creams....if u want to look good eat fruits and vegetables, especially Cucumber,apple,garlic and ginger, tumeric and bitterleaf( juice)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
beautyhd:
You never start dey regret. Guess your body is smelling now?
been smelling since
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Inerepamo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
its your life live it the way you want it,just having pity for your mom
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Timekeeper: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chai this Igbo guy again.. Which complexion she wan change
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
The guy no dey sell bleaching scream again ni
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by IMEAN(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
aristocrazzy:
The dog is just wondering if you are a man or a woman. Right now he sees a woman, in the night he sees something else. Please rescue that poor dog

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Fantazy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
nawa o! should we say God has made mistake by creating this one?
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Westsida: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Black skin..... The only skin that freshezz till old Age. I don’t use cream, talkless of bleaching. I’m a black man for life!
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by 2blessed01(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
...To Slap This Guy, No, Sorry This BAE Just Dey Hungry Me...
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by frankblinkz(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
you just want trend, nothing more
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Kelvin1971(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ugly magot continue bleaching idiot
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by GenFunction: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
I DNT THINK SO...
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Awesomefred32(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin grin
This Adaobi( Boygirl) can't confuse me amen
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Burnavick(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
There's no other confused being right now like Dat dog
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by SALIMAN(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
He should have wish for his dad to self-service it away
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by iammolise(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
This begs a very Good question oh;

Can people who has bleached to this extent as bobrisky really regain or go back to their natural original skin complexion

Anybody with a case study or has had such transformation or that knows somebody who has SHARE...
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Nickymezor(f): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Who send u go market bfr... Na choice so deal with it. Mk we hear word abeg
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Burnavick(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Is there any other confused being like that dog?
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Nickymezor(f): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Who send u go market bfr... Na choice so deal with it. Mk we hear word abeg.
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Mutemenot(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
A minute silence for the dog
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by jericco1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
nonsense, market no dey sell again! grin grin
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Error. Your bleached color suits u better biko
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by folake4u(f): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bobrisky I don't know if this is a publicity stunt but actually you can. You can 'unbleach' your skin by regular application of Shea butter and coconut oil smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Neoteny(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Skin cancer is right at your doorstep
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Okuda(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
baba don dey smell. lol.
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Slimguy0(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nobody can tell me this boy is not insane abeg grin grin
Confused Lot! .... Baba or Mama or Whatever this thing is called is just tryinna play safe grin grin grin ....he doesn't wanna risk it all... Heeediot! But man his transformation is one Hella crazy Mysterious something Lmao!!! Even babes sef dey Jealous the Hommie Glow" et all .... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video / Nina Goes Back To School (IMSU) / Alibaba Reacts To Ganduje Splitting Emir Sanusi's Kingdom, shades Kano Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.