Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

#internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World (29054 Views)

Top 10 Happiest Countries In Africa / UN: Top 10 Happiest (and Saddest) Countries In Africa (2020) / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by NumbEmotions(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
.....And i'm the happiest human alive!
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
South Sudan fought and agitated for decades for her own country under Sudan...

They are now divided within themselves from majority over minorities, ethnic clash control, dominance of public office, self centered central government, tribal and traditional war...to mention few.

South Sudan would be glad if Sudan absorb them back.

Lesson for Biafra.
what is your business if biafra is unhappy? is it ur biafra? why not be bold and say If we loose Igbos we are finished
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by Lumig: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
West2019:
Wat of American
... They are unhappy
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by Abdul9025(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
So they are saying we are happy
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by stalwart123(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
uzolexis:

at bolded grin grin grin grin grin

Sarah did the same thing.

You will live to witness it.

BTW, you're pretty.
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by RexTramadol1: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
The happy countries are those ones that minds their business

2 Likes

Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by iammolise(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Its a lie joor...
The list is not complete...
Where's belgium in the list.... And as well ...
Nigeria is missing in the list of unhappy countries.
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by sharena(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
successking401:
for cure of any infection including staphylococcus aureus, contact me. don't die in silence.a word is enough for the wise. check my signature for contact
(N:B) No PM please. because I won't be able to to access the email.calls/text messages only
I also offers option for payment after treatment with terms and conditions
WHO BE THIS ONE AGAIN
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by Mcreloaded(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
stalwart123:
grin

What is peculiar to these countries?

What are they doing right?

Someday, Nigeria will be among the top 10 of the happiest countries in the Universe.

They all have young leaders
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by Nature8(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nigeria is suppose to be there
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by Chiachifranklin: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imagine 8 African countries on d negative list, WTF!
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by OlujobaSamuel: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
How come Rwanda, Tanzania and Bostwana is on the list of unhappy nation, what could be the cause? I'm surprised.
Naija should be 1st on the list of happy nation joor, even person wey im pikin die for naija, wẹ go still find means make am happy.

1 Like

Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by KingWarri: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
osuofia2:
NIGERIA SUPPOSE BE AMONG THE THE SAD COUNTRY FOR THE WORLD . IT HAS BEEN SADNESS SINCE BUBU TOOK OVER
sadness only for you..
happiness comes from within not from outside...

2 Likes

Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by CelestineNelson: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
please sir dont forget you are on world wide web
mybestlove:
Na lie. Tanzanians and Rwandans are very happy people.
Nigeria should top the list of unhappy people since we are the world capital of poverty...

BECAUSE A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN.
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by bionixs: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Monjerk:
Cheating everywhere, the world have cheated us again. We are supposed to take the first position in the second one.

Why always rob us of our first position.

We will fight and recover our stolen mandate in the court.
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by KingWarri: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mcreloaded:

They all have young leaders
not just young..... but men of vision...

1 Like

Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by shegra58: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Adikam:
nigeria supposed to be no 1 unhappy country, we are in defaulted suffering and smiling mode , most times you plan to leave here to foreign country & realized that fraudster may snatch de money without giving you visa, you sit back & cry.
you're saying this because you never traveled out of Nigeria before believe me
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by Engritodo: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nigeria is among the lost country. we no dey up we no dey down
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by eventsmallchops: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
do you have so much work at hand and need extra hand? I'm available to work with you in any field at all for whatever you can offer, I'm tired of sitting idle , no room for depression , please mention me on here and I will be glad to work with you . Thanks
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by UrVillagePpl: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Adikam:
nigeria supposed to be no 1 unhappy country, we are in defaulted suffering and smiling mode , most times you plan to leave here to foreign country & realized that fraudster may snatch de money without giving you visa, you sit back & cry.

nope, u sit back and smile..
dats wat makes it a happy country
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by Ugosample(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Adikam:

lol

scammers everywhere
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by Ugosample(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
mybestlove:
Na lie. Tanzanians and Rwandans are very happy people.
Nigeria should top the list of unhappy people since we are the world capital of poverty...

BECAUSE A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN.

You have a point
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Okay na

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by penta(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
osuofia2:
NIGERIA SUPPOSE BE AMONG THE THE SAD COUNTRY FOR THE WORLD . IT HAS BEEN SADNESS SINCE BUBU TOOK OVER

For you and your family, right? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pls read my post on WHY RELIGION IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF AFRICA and you will understand this list.
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by tartar9(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
BravoDe:
SAS Muslim country plenty for least happiest...RELIGION OF PEACE
Even when 7 out of the 10 are xtian countries ...EWU
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
thank God we are not on any of the list ooo
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by GemstoneJs(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Monjerk:
Cheating everywhere, the world have cheated us again. We are supposed to take the first position in the second one.

same
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by Alexrayz(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=Adikam post=76829657]nigeria supposed to be no 1 unhappy country, we are in defaulted suffering and smiling mode , most times you plan to leave here to foreign country & realized that fraudster may snatch de money without giving you visa, you sit back & cry. [/quote

They see people in Nigeria not know it this saying that made it possible "if the desirable is not available the available become desirable"]
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by TANID(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Monjerk:

Hahahahahahaha!
This Gat Me And Make My Day

1 Like

Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by Akabuking: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
stalwart123:
grin

What is peculiar to these countries?

What are they doing right?

Someday, Nigeria will be among the top 10 of the happiest countries in the Universe.
just Tell God to wipe us off and create another country.
Re: #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World by Akabuking: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
na to process Finland visa be that na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat-up Brigade Commander Over Anti-boko Haram Deployment / FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka / Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.