Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,721 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification (6989 Views)

Firstbank Graduate Trainee / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by Wise1one: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
tobasamuels:
Then don't stress na, Calls are still coming through. The'll probably text you if you missed it.

thanks bro
as dem no gree call me..I called them
they said it was an oversight.. so have been confirmed and even sent mail showing date and time and venue
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by SamadLagos2016: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Please have people started getting emails containing venue,date and time ? Cos when they called me I said I was going to available.
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by Somemma13: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
SamadLagos2016:
Please have people started getting emails containing venue,date and time ? Cos when they called me I said I was going to available.

They sent me an email containing the date, time and venue today.
Mine is scheduled to hold on 1st April in Enugu.
Please anybody who's my colleague here?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by tobasamuels: 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Na wa ohh. You wey call them don receive mail, we wey she call we never see mail not to talk of date.
Wise1one:

thanks bro
as dem no gree call me..I called them
they said it was an oversight.. so have been confirmed and even sent mail showing date and time and venue
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by holuwakore(m): 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
tobasamuels:
Na wa ohh. You wey call them don receive mail, we wey she call we never see mail not to talk of date.
. Oga calm down, Only Abuja and Enugu people have received mail.
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by JBNwaeze(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Somemma13:

Enugu too
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by proficienc(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lagos Assessment Centre Invite just rolled in... 5th April
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by raydatluvs(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Is there anyone going from yaba environs on the 5th of April, 7.30?

God knows it's too early to start jostling for public buses, maybe we could arrange an Uber and share the cost? Anyone please hala plus we can prepare together before hand
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by stifej: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lagos Peeps, start checking your email and phones now, they have started sending dates for Lagos Assessment, 5th April
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by SamadLagos2016: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
V/I april 6th 7:30am ..
Who has a similar time slot let’s know each other.
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by stifej: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
SamadLagos2016:
V/I april 6th 7:30am ..
Who has a similar time slot let’s know each other.
Mine is 5th, Friday
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by SamadLagos2016: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
Maybe you guys that have yours earlier can give us an update on what to expect. So far the Enugu date is the earliest. So they can give us an update after they do theirs this week.
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by stifej: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
SamadLagos2016:
Maybe you guys that have yours earlier can give us an update on what to expect. So far the Enugu date is the earliest. So they can give us an update after they do theirs this week.
Hopefully they will do so, if they dont start thinking that doing so will give us an edge over them
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by Somemma13: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
JBNwaeze:

Enugu too

Date and time please?
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by SamadLagos2016: 12:09am On Mar 25, 2019
So nobody else got an invite for 6th of April @ Beni Hotel Victoria Island Lagos ? Okay.
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2019
I did too bro 7:30am
SamadLagos2016:
So nobody else got an invite for 6th of April @ Beni Hotel Victoria Island Lagos ? Okay.
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by SamadLagos2016: 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Okay Bro. Thanks. All the best.
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by Maximart(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
I scored 60 but didnt get the mail..... Is it proper i call the recruitment team
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by Maximart(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pls can u drop the number for me? Lemme call her
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by odi104: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Maximart:
I scored 60 but didnt get the mail..... Is it proper i call the recruitment team

oh wow shocked
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by SimFrank: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Here's a colleague
Somemma13:

Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by JBNwaeze(m): 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Somemma13:

Date and time please?
1st, 7:30am
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by Somemma13: 12:29am On Mar 27, 2019
JBNwaeze:

1st, 7:30am

Thanks for replying
Your score please
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Don't even think twice! Call them! Send an email to the hcp recruitment team, look for their number online and call them. In life you are meant to go after what is yours please!

Maximart:

1 Like

Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by stifej: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
Tifalf14:
Don't even think twice! Call them! Send an email to the hcp recruitment team, look for their number online and call them. In life you are meant to go after what is yours please!

Send mail to them
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by stifej: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
If you live around Agege, Ikeja, Ogba axis and you AC is scheduled for 7:30am on the 5th, I have one uber friend that can take us to the venue, we will shared the cost at a far cheaper rate. need 4 people max
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by tobasamuels: 7:05am On Apr 02, 2019
Found this surfing the previous thread.

Hitech PLC are a Korean company who produce high technology goods such as CD players. Recently they opened a factory in the town of Marstairs in Thanet, Kent, an economic development area. The factory is doing well with 69% of its sales coming from the British market. However relations with the local population are poor.

The anticipated benefits to the town from the building of the factory haven't materialised, as most of the workforce needed to be highly skilled and were brought in from other areas, thus providing little local employment. These non-locals were highly paid and have pushed up prices in the local shops and also house prices leading to resentment.

The Chief Executive is aware of this resentment and wants to improve the situation. The directors have agreed that up to £300,000 may be spent on a scheme to benefit the community and lift the company's image in the community.

Three possible schemes have been put forward:

Scheme 1.
The local hospital wants to set up a new heart disease unit. A donation of £300,000 would make this possible.

Picture of Hospital
Scheme 2.
The Marstairs Arts Centre is a charity that runs a prestigious orchestra for young people as one of its activities. The orchestra has been invited to tour Northern France next Summer. The company could enter into a deed of covenant to pay the Arts Centre £100,000 for the next four years.

Picture of Violin

Scheme 3.
The local football club Marstairs United are a Championship Division club sometimes seen on TV. £250,000 would advertise the company in the ground and on the team's playing strips for two years.

The views of the Chief Executive and Directors are as follows:
The Finance Director
The Finance Director's Calculations:

Scheme 1. No tax savings would accrue.
Scheme 2. Tax savings from this would be £25,000 p.a.
Scheme 3. A tax saving of £100,000 would accrue from this.Graph
The Marketing Director feels:
Scheme 1 would scarcely increase sales at all. The unit would be small but the publicity would be very positive.
Scheme 2 would give a moderate increase to sales in France. The company is shortly to launch a marketing operation in France and though there would be no advertising, the company's involvement would be publicised.
Scheme 3 would have a major impact on sales. Some problems are that cricket is as popular as football in Kent and hooliganism has been a problem at the club.
The Chief Executive
The Chief Executive has said that she would like to see other benefits to the company as well as the public relations boost.

The Chief Executive has asked you, as a promising young manager, to study the three proposals and make a recommendation on which of the schemes the company should support and why for consideration by the Board of Directors at its next meeting. Only one of the schemes can be supported. After examining all the information say which scheme the company should support and give your reasons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by Godbuikem: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2019
Does any one have an invite for assessment centre later than 5th April?
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by BaeloPiz(f): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
I did too

SamadLagos2016:
Re: 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification by hillaboi(m): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
May God see you all through in Jesus' Name!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobs In Dubai And Kuwait For Nigerians / Corona School 2012 / Neco 2021 Ssce Coordination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.