Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill (29528 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Signs National Students Loan Amendment Bill Into Law. / President Buhari Signs National Health Authority Bill Into Law / Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
midolian:
It's easy to sign for him..but extremely difficult to pay even 10,000 minimum wage in his state...

Many still don't believe in Kwara state, till date, the minimum wage is 8,500...

Saraki still dey owe those old women that sweep the road every morning salaries up to 6 months of common 8500 monthly. Even supeb workers were not spared. Kwara State College of education staff Don give up, Kwara State University workers are unpaid and at best underpaid. Saraki's criminality no get part 2
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by eagleeye2: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Adamna:
Please how many persons still needs to sign before they'll start paying the money? I need answers guys
Buhari needs to sign before it becomes a law. But the man want to go London first.
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
netpro:
Good job. But Buhari should review it very well before signing it. Saraki has a legacy of inserting frivolities into bills. Otherwise, we are good to go.

Guy you bad. I never thought of that o. Saraki the snake may truly have padded the bill truly.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shugargal:
Waiting for the alert, nobi only to sign oo

Which alert ?

Bill that will still be sent back to buhari to pen the final signature .
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by eagleeye2: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tareq1105:

Which legacy?

Saraki who doesn't believe in what he signed. If I lied, find out the minimum wage in Kwara state.

Saraki is ready to sign #100,000 minimum wage if presented before him.

What's his business if Buhari cannot pay?

So, don't think he signed because he love workers, he signed because he's leaving.
Again, Saraki is not the governor of Kwara state.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by imam07: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
midolian:
It's easy to sign for him..but extremely difficult to pay even 10,000 minimum wage in his state...

Many still don't believe in Kwara state, till date, the minimum wage is 8,500...
I know is not up to 9000.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by eagleeye2: 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Which alert ?

Bill that will still be sent back to buhari to pen the final signature .
And Buhari may not even sign it till the end of this year. He will shortly proceed to London for check up.
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
eagleeye2:

And Buhari may not even sign it till the end of this year. He will shortly proceed to London for check up.

He won't sign it anytime soon
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by imam07: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Amberon11:
For real?
He is not lying.
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by eagleeye2: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
maryjames9:

Saraki still dey owe those old women that sweep the road every morning salaries up to 6 months of common 8500 monthly. Even supeb workers were not spared. Kwara State College of education staff Don give up, Kwara State University workers are unpaid and at best underpaid. Saraki's criminality no get part 2
I am confused here. is Saraki the governor of Kwara state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
eagleeye2:

I am confused here. is Saraki the governor of Kwara state?

Laughed very hard. Guy, Saraki is not only the Governor of Kwara state. He is the house of assembly member, the commissioner, the king,Lord and master. Abdulfatai Ahmed is just a mere figure head. You guys outside don't have a clue what goes in in Kwara I bet. FYI, if he slapped the Governor, Fatai dare not look him in the face. The fear of Saraki in Ilorin no get part 2.

Fatai have to take permission from him to take any action in Ilorin. If he dare do anything independent, Saraki cult-like loyalists will inform him from Abuja and God save Fatai.
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by imam07: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
BravoDe:
You have save lotta soul out there with this sir...Ya just like arsenal AARON RAMSEY leaving a good legacy when u know ya leaving...
Nah mumu you be. If u don't know one of the reasons he's signing this we the wise ones know it. He deliberately want to create problem for the incoming apc state government who he knows will find it difficult to pay the minimum wage so that people will start blaming the govt. Especially Kwara State. I heard rumor that the outgoing governor in conjunction with Saraki are now doing under g state recruitment in order to increase the numbers of workers for the incoming govt. Saraki is a devil if u dont know. Some mumu think he's doing this in order to make people happy. You are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by eagleeye2: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
maryjames9:

Laughed very hard. Guy, Saraki is not only the Governor of Kwara state. He is the house of assembly member, the commissioner, the king,Lord and master. Abdulfatai Ahmed is just a mere figure head. You guys outside don't have a clue what goes in in Kwara I bet. FYI, if he slapped the Governor, Fatai dare not look him in the face. The fear of Saraki in Ilorin no get part 2.
Does that mean that Tinubu is the governor, house of assembly member, commissioner, king Lord and Master. And that Ambode is just a mere figure (which will pass on to Sanwolu).
Does it mean also that the fear of Tinubu in Lagos no get part 2?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by truthstands20: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
SillyMods:
Mumu Sarathief.

E don humble at last.

ARROGANT LOSER! grin grin grin
He who laughs last laughs best mark my words. Unpredictable days ahead. Saraki could laugh last.
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by imam07: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
vertueptime:

2 time governor, two time senator, one time senate president and number 3 citizen, won 4 elections lost one, oya lets see ya own, have u ever contested for a councellor and won?
is he your father. Do his achievementd your achievement? Why are u so happy because of someone's achievements. Are u okay?
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
imam07:
Nah mumu you be. If u don't know one of the reasons he's signing this we the wise ones know it. He deliberately want to create problem for the incoming apc state government who he knows will find it difficult to pay the minimum wage so that people will start blaming the govt. Especially Kwara State. I heard rumor that the outgoing governor in conjunction with Saraki are now doing under g state recruitment in order to increase the numbers of workers for the incoming govt. Saraki is a devil if u dont know. Some mumu think he's doing this in order to make people happy. You are wrong.

Heard that too. He is recruiting thousands into supeb (local Government workers) just like Fatoye did but I believe people in Kwara are wiser and see through his mischief wind devilry.
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by Oshin56(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Femich18:
Lovely but this one that we are hearing they planned increasing VAT to be able to pay the new minimum wage is unacceptable..
Robbing from James to pay John
very soon we are going to hear news about fuel increase and our problem in this country is not increment in minimum but price control, because the figures of unemployment is more than the employee

1 Like

Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
eagleeye2:

Does that mean that Tinubu is the governor, house of assembly member, commissioner, king Lord and Master. And that Ambode is just a mere figure (which will pass on to Sanwolu).
Does it mean also that the fear of Tinubu in Lagos no get part 2?

What has Tinubu got to do with this. FYI I have never heard that Lagos State is owing salaries or slashing salaries running into 9 months. Never heard Lagos not paying pensioners years of salaries. Never heard Tinubu slapping the Governor. Never heard Tinubu disrespecting, abusing and insulting people up and down. People have to bow on their kneels when talking to Saraki. As a matter of fact, Kwaran will have voted Saraki and even his children in over and over again if half the development, infrastructure, growth, economic expansion that was experienced in Lagos happen in Kwara.

Take a visit to Kwara, just Ilorin the state capital and you will reach your conclusion sir.

Give Kwarans half the development in Lagos. Thank God Kwarans can now see. 16 years of Saraki rulership has starved Kwara of good roads, access to water, electricity. Unpaid salaries despite huge IGR and FG monthly allocation. The list goes on and on. Even despite the meagre IGR and FG allocation in Osun and less FG monthly handouts to Ekiti, Oyo, they are far better in terms of salaries payments, road network, infrastructures. While level 12 of Kwara goes home with 56k, same level 12 of ONDO, Osun, and Oyo goes home with nothing less than 120 to 150k.
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good to do that.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by Slimsly100(f): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na to sign am abi na to implement am? Abeg shift make I sidon
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by Adamna(f): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
eagleeye2:

Buhari needs to sign before it becomes a law. But the man want to go London first.
Hiaan. He had better not
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by eagleeye2: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
maryjames9:

What has Tinubu got to do with this. FYI I have never heard that Lagos State is owing salaries or slashing salaries running into 9 months. Never heard Lagos not paying pensioners years of salaries. Never heard Tinubu slapping the Governor. Never heard Tinubu disrespecting, abusing and insulting people up and down. People have to bow on their kneels when talking to Saraki. As a matter of fact, Kwaran will have voted Saraki and even his children in over and over again if half the development, infrastructure, growth, economic expansion that was experienced in Lagos happen in Kwara.

Take a visit to Kwara, just Ilorin the state capital and you will reach your conclusion sir.

Give Kwarans half the development in Lagos. Thank God Kwarans can now see. 16 years of Saraki rulership has starved Kwara of good roads, access to water, electricity. Unpaid salaries despite huge IGR and FG monthly allocation. The list goes on and on.
I asked a simple question and you went on a rant. Now calm down and see things from another person's perspective.
Does Kwara state have a governor? if the answer is yes. Does the governor bear Saraki?
If Saraki is a godfather in Kwara, that is the same way Tinubu is the godfather in not only Lagos, but other southwest states.
Comparing the development in Lagos and that of Kwara is beside the point. Lagos is a cosmopolitan state and it's IGR alone dwarfs that of Kwara many times.
If people are kneeling down to talk to Saraki that is there choice. I doubt if Saraki pointed a gun to anyone's head and asked him to kneel down.
The last election just showed that Saraki is a human and not a god, but the foolish Kwarans made him out to be so.
Thus, calling Saraki up and down does not absolve the governor of his ineptitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
selab:
Congrats to fg workers
What about the private sector?
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by Pat4321: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Biggest loser in 2019 elections.

I feel for him cry

Never fell for yourself finish, somebody that, is richer that your entire community

1 Like

Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by Dino98: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ejimagifty:

O boy saraki humility no be here. E be like chicken wey dey inside rain.

He responded like a civilized man and you are here mocking him.

I'm sure you would prefer he behaved like Ameachi and Akpabio....those u applaud their behaviour and uncivilized conduct.

Funny Nigerians...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by Indispensable85(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
The only important signature in this country as far as Bills are concerned is that of Mr president.
President of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by eagleeye2: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Adamna:
Hiaan. He had better not
He will but the issue is when.
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by Accurate5(m): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
midolian:

Even the state of the chairman of the governor's forum (Zamfara state) is in the same boat
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by golddust6000(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
That will make Nigeria out of world poverty capital if the minimum wage is implemented, and it would increase the ppp.
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by Quinblis: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Thank you
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by Alaniolawale: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nice One.. But buhari as not sign it into law!!
Re: Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill by midolian(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Amberon11:
For real?
I mean it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra / Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest / APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.