Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig (10186 Views)

Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / Endtimes : People Can Expect Significant Changes By 2030 - Don Koenig / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by Premiumwriter: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2019
R
Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by myself13: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2019
Just dislike it when some people bluff to know more than the Angels in heaven.Mtchew
Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by bmos(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2019
helinues:
Too long

Summary pls

Exactly what the Estacologist is saying is what you are doing right now. You are too in haste to read and understand. In the last days, many people shall not be able to endure really spiritual things
Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by Mitsurugi(m): 11:04am On Mar 31, 2019
Brandonx:
But the bible made us understand that God is a merciful God. What if on the last day God will just allow everybody into heaven irrespective of the sin you might have committed.

Which version of the Bible Abeg undecided
Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by oruma19: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2019
Athena4:
Did not read but know it's bullshît anyway. Every thing na endtime sign . rubbish.Bloody alarmists.
christian doctrines are always conflicting. Funny
Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by Elvis778(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2019
Why is it that religion always choose to impose fear on people?
Can't we just serve God because we want to serve him and not because of the fear of Hell??
99% Christians go to church cuz of favour and their fear for Hell, our Christians of nowadays don't fear God, they fear hell.
pathetic.
Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by Brandonx(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mitsurugi:

Which version of the Bible Abeg undecided
Am I your Sunday school teacher? undecided
It's at the back of the bible
Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by Mitsurugi(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
Brandonx:

Am I your Sunday school teacher? undecided
It's at the back of the bible

Okay. Now I can say it. Ewuu! grin grin grin
Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by Brandonx(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mitsurugi:

Okay. Now I can say it. Ewuu! grin grin grin
Your father
Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by Mitsurugi(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
Brandonx:

Your father

He's in his grave. So you and your father Nwa Ewuu and Nkpi! grin
Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by Brandonx(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mitsurugi:

He's in his grave. So you and your father Nwa Ewuu and Nkpi! grin
That makes him the ewuu, that's how they (ewuu) die.
Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by Mitsurugi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Brandonx:

That makes him the ewuu, that's how they (ewuu) die.

All ewu die! But there's class. Your own will certainly be on a plate, so you can finally be of service to himanity grin
Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by Brandonx(m): 6:11am On Apr 01, 2019
Mitsurugi:

All ewu die! But there's class. Your own will certainly be on a plate, so you can finally be of service to himanity grin
If I catch you. . God help you
Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by Mitsurugi(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Brandonx:

If I catch you. . God help you

grin grin grin grin grin Finally the descent to feeble threats! God already helped you you're on a faceless forum. Guy this is a new day. Go in peace. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by Brandonx(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2019
Mitsurugi:

grin grin grin grin grin Finally the descent to feeble threats! God already helped you you're on a faceless forum. Guy this is a new day. Go in peace. grin grin grin grin grin
God punish you! Give me a location i go beat craze from your head.

I just went through your posts and what I can deduce , apparently you are one stray kid looking for someone to pick on to stay relevant. You are not worth my time. This is my last reply you can keep making a foolery of yourself.
Market Woman.
Re: Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig by Mitsurugi(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2019
Brandonx:

God punish you! Give me a location i go beat craze from your head.

I just went through your posts and what I can deduce , apparently you are one stray kid looking for someone to pick on to stay relevant. You are not worth my time. This is my last reply you can keep making a foolery of yourself.
Market Woman.

And we're back to why I called you ewu and your father mkpi. You're not a fool, you're something less and that is worrisome. Your resort to the physical is laughable, calling me a kid is equally laughable given your petulant disposition. Once more today is a new day. Go.and fu..ck something. And thanks for browsing my profile. I'm flattered. I never gave you that much of a thought though. grin

PS I could mindfu.ck you all day. Intelligence in our exchange is apparently one sided. Just track your tirade. You lack the basic sense of logic and methinks you're just an agbero with a smart phone. You're probably a cultist and a thief. You're looking for someone to fight on a Monday morning, you jobless imp. Tell me your office so I can meet you there if you're not a lily-livered gecko. You go beat craze comot from your father head. I pity the man. The sperm that produced you probably came from his anus. Worthless thing. Fighter!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies / What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.