Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Jonathan: Credible? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Credible? (539 Views)

TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Jonathan Has No Credible Opposition For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: Credible? by tatajega(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2010
Watevr the reasn be, to wat motive? Is he going to remember wen he finally secures the Presidential ticket n subsequently the stool 4 the second time in a platter of gold(''i doubt''); the agony which Nigerians went tru to tender their maximal support? Coming to think of it, who is this Jonathan? I ll answer, lecturer turned politician,former governor, former vice president n now,9ja's Pesident 4 jst bout 120 days, abi? Thats all he is, a simple man,livin a simple life n we are all trusting him to the extent of handing over our dear country to him for 4 good yrs?Permit me to ask, will u trust a spouse u've known for 3months to the extent of opening a joint account wit ur life savings wit him/her? Haha, evn if u wud, ll dat be wise? This was exactly how we screamed Yardua the best after we allowed ourselves be caricatured by one smart fella who single handedly fooled a large no. in a nation of about 150smtin citizens, now he is gone n after three yrs, still no significant transformation. Here's wat hapnd, obasanjo in bout 2months to his tenure, effected a 100% increase in VAT & fuel price n we all started screaming foul not knowing that ''Ogbu oge nwere plans'', Our messiah in the prsn of Yardua who was successfully imposed on us after a very obvious selection, subsequently mellowed the chaos which was designed to be shortlived 4all he had to do was to return us to status quo by reducing the hikes to its former state, wat a saviour he was!! We wr all fooled cos all these wr mere gimmicks introduced into the political arena to deviate our attention from themain issue at stake being an election which the whole world new was unfair. Well very typical of a 9ja man, solve his problem now n 4get 2mrw. Access this Messiah's 3yrs of handling our great nation, tell me, r u impressed? His performance simply showed us he wsnt really the messiah we tot he was. To cut the long story short, here is my position: the game nvr still finish cos we re still in tune wit the game plan n still dancing to the melody of one man again, bout to make the same mistake a second time, u no dey see say Yardua brought in only to serve as jonathan's stepping stone to power? Ask ur sef these, to wat objective,to who's loss n for whose gain? Umunnem,rather than swim in a swam of bees to hive full of wat we can't tell; let us be smart enuf to isolate our emotions n sentiments by remembering that in a garden there re nectar filled flowers. Lets us all rise smartly by looking for the agenda and policies which the candidates posess n how this will favour/affect us rather than dwell individualized issues such as ''credibility'' which to me simply is anoda gimmick in the making, My people, if we must participate in the change which our great nation is about to witness, den lets do so wit great sense of responsibilty, an armour called vitality n courage termed transperency!! The End!!!
Re: Jonathan: Credible? by labiyemmy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2010
okay - we need someone we know, right?

Put in IBB - we know him very well

Put in Atiku - oh - we do remember him

Put in Buhari - wow - him is well known as well

These ones are better and using our senses, ~IBB will be the best amongst them - is that what you are saying?
Re: Jonathan: Credible? by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 05, 2010
@labiyemmy:

okay - we need someone we know
IBB will be the best amongst them - is that what you are saying?

EXACTLY

(1) (Reply)

My 2011 Headache, By Jega ! / Loving Nigeria To Death / God's Aniversary Gift For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.