Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

I'm In Love With Wizkid And Would Love To Have Sex With Him - Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm In Love With Wizkid And Would Love To Have Sex With Him - Nollywood Actress (1029 Views)

Davido Ends Rivalry ‘with Wizkid’ While Receiving Award At Future Awards Africa / Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Wizkid And Would Love To Have Sex With Him - Nollywood Actress by Benbeezy: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Actress Uche Okoye has confessed her love for Wizkid via her IG page on social media.

She posted the video, saying she loves Ayo Balogun popularly known as Wizkid so much and that she wants him to be the father of her child so she would love to have sex with him.

She also stated that she is not after the singer’s wealth.

In her words;

“Hey guys, it’s Nollywood actress, Uche Okoye, I’m here to tell you guys that I’m now ready to have a child of my own now, I’m 22 and I’m not getting any younger and I want Wizkid to be the father of the child.. So pass this video around, I want him to see it, as I know I’m beautiful, I’m sexy, I’m beautiful and I have brains, I will not disturb him because I have the money to take care of myself………..”

See Video here: https://www.olowublog.com/2019/03/-uche-okoye-i-love-wizkid.html

Re: I'm In Love With Wizkid And Would Love To Have Sex With Him - Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Okay
Re: I'm In Love With Wizkid And Would Love To Have Sex With Him - Nollywood Actress by itspzpics(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lol
Re: I'm In Love With Wizkid And Would Love To Have Sex With Him - Nollywood Actress by yommyuk: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: EFCC Open 11 Charges Against Naira Marley / BBNAIJA: Big Brother Nigeria Finally Announce When The Show Will Start / Nigerian Model Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.