Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Nigerian Gay Man Set To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The U.K - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Gay Man Set To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The U.K (472 Views)

Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) / Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Idris Jatau: Anglican Priest Killed By Kidnappers, Family Held Captive. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Gay Man Set To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The U.K by GistmoreNG: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
GistMore.com

Nigerian gay man set to be ordained an Anglican priest in the U.K according to his latest post shared on Instagram;

It is a delight to share this news, I am to be ordained Anglican Priest in the Church of England in June 2019. “Wait on the Lord, be of Good courage and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait I say, on the Lord” Psalm 27:14

See more here; https://gistmore.com/nigerian-gay-man-set-to-be-ordained-an-anglican-priest-in-the-u-k

Re: Nigerian Gay Man Set To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The U.K by GistmoreNG: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Gay Man Set To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The U.K by Imortal001: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerian Gay Man Set To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The U.K by Spark01(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

Nigerian gay man set to be ordained an Anglican priest in the U.K according to his latest post shared on Instagram;

It is a delight to share this news, I am to be ordained Anglican Priest in the Church of England in June 2019. “Wait on the Lord, be of Good courage and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait I say, on the Lord” Psalm 27:14

Re: Nigerian Gay Man Set To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The U.K by Realtord43: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Gay pastor. *spit*undecided
Re: Nigerian Gay Man Set To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The U.K by Unofficialmee: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
How did the op draw his conclusion that the man is gay?

(1) (Reply)

Furious Customer Pins Barber Down And Shaves His Hair Over Terrible Hair Style / Lagos Police Officers Sleep Off While Detaining Some Ladies / DON-JAZZY Must See This, STUDENTS Draws Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.