Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (90016 Views)

Davido Rejoices With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke And Bukola Saraki / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by luvkidtemmy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Yesterday was a plenary session in the Nigerian Senate house where chaired by the outgoing Senate President, Dr. BUKOLA Saraki where the N30,000 Minimum wage was approved

This photo emerged after the session where Senator representing Kogi west senatorial district Dino Melaye had an handshake with the Out going Senate president.

This hand shake has caused an uproar and some Nigerians won't stop talking about it.

Source: http://9japosh.com/photonigerians-wont-stop-talking-about-this-handshake-between-dino-and-saraki/

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Imortal001: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na confra men now, if you know, you know.
According to taribo west " they told me to join cult to get a political position".
9ja politics no be child play oh.

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by SadiqBabaSani: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lol, As if we don't knw

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Zombiekiller010: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
They are the real men

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Foolish Nigerian youths will now hop on this like idiots

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by kaykay1980: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Dino no fit watch him for eyes .

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by gotnel: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:
Na confra men now, if you know, you know.
According to taribo west " they told me to join cult to get a political position".
9ja politics no be child play oh.

True story

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Realtord43: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nothing hidden behind dat handshake. it just a gesture between two good friend cool

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by id911(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:
Nothing hidden behind dat handshake. it just a gesture between two good friend cool

Don't mind them with jealousy.

PDP should give Dino the minority leader to give the satanic party more trouble in the next senate

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Ratello: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
id911:

PDP should give Dino the minority leader to give the satanic party more trouble in the next senate

grin cheesy cheesy grin angry cheesy good one comrade

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Zeezxo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Make I keep shut

Anyway I design logo at affordable prices, complementary Card, fliers, Banners etc.
Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by ChristianNorth: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kids will be talking poo. Show me any confra that anchors that way.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by IamPatriotic(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
I will only be surprised and ask "why" if i find out that an elected Nigeria Politician is not a cultist or murderer!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by shugabasbn: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
luvkidtemmy:
Yesterday was a plenary session in the Nigerian Senate house where chaired by the outgoing Senate President, Dr. BUKOLA Saraki where the N30,000 Minimum wage was approved

This photo emerged after the session where Senator representing Kogi west senatorial district Dino Melaye had an handshake with the Out going Senate president.

This hand shake has caused an uproar and some Nigerians won't stop talking about it.

Source: http://9japosh.com/photonigerians-wont-stop-talking-about-this-handshake-between-dino-and-saraki/

Giving attentions to unproductive elements is totally out of this year planned

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
That could be PDP handshake

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
The other man in their midst be like "So Saraki you be cultist?"
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by helinues: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
So?

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by salam1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
id911:

this one still they inside cage, so PDP is no satanic right?

17 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Kids will be talking poo. Show me any confra that anchors that way.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by ignis: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
They had better confess.
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by id911(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
salam1:
this one still they inside cage, so PDP is no satanic right?

Sharap! Na you dey inside cage

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by careytommy37(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Strong Men! cool

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Miles2019(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by MyGeneration(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Who is causing all these ignorance and stupidity in Nigeria.

Even here in Nairaland where I thought we have enlightened people, must you people always attach juju to everything?

Its obvious that the picture was taken too early before the handshake was taken, look well. Some mumus have already started thinking that it's cultism. If you like no go hustle and pray go join cult thinking say joining cult go make you become senator, you go just die like criminal.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by jericco1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
camera angle

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Kendumazy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
It's just a nigga to nigga handshake.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by RTdgood: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na dem
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by ekaette1621: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Two idiots.
Birds of the same feathers
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About by landmark86: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Am less concern with that
All I no is that Saraki is a gooners
And the right man will take the right seat simple.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle / Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.