Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State (29984 Views)

Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch / Decay In Public Schools In Akwa Ibom (Photos, Video) / PHOTO: Public Schools In Kano Flooded Days After First Heavy Downpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by KingWarri: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
nice one....
call 1year later make I come check am again.
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by KingWarri: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
PatrioticNaija:
Can you imagine? Meanwhile my Delta state government (Udughan and Okowa) has failed to sustain the developmental strides of Governor James Ibori especially on education sector. Those two governors are the worst to have ever happened in Delta state.

With all the allocations given to Delta state, one will be suprised to still see schools as bad as Baby Success school in Sapele.

After we go dey say na northerners and PMB be our problem. Nonsense and ipobiens....
no mind them.... na to chop oil money dem sabi

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
johnpablo541:

St Patricks college Asaba is finer than the school the OP posted. The previous governor of delta state gave public schools in the state a facelift. Although it didn't really go round but many secondary schools were renovated

ST Patrick's college you said. That is the only best govt school in Delta state as at today I.M.O. moreover it is in the heart of the state capital. When Ibori was governor he ensured development went round and up to villages.

On education during Ibori's time....
1. Free education for all (primary to secondary)
2. Bursary for Delta state students
3. Schools' infrastructural facelifts both in rural areas
4. Set up more higher institutions in the 3 senatorial districts (Ozoro poly, Ogwashi-Uku poly, and Oghara poly all founded in 2002)
5. Delta State College of Physical Education Mosogar.....also founded by Ibori in 2002
6. In summary, about 9 higher instituions were added to Delta state during Ibori's 8years tenure.
7. He also added facelifts to existing ones like Delsu and colleges of education.

No wonder despite all the corruption charges, we Deltans still love him UNCONDITIONALLY

Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by Lymasaba(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kennydoc:

Then the op should have given us a link to that. I can't start jumping up and down cos 3 schools were renovated. Also, I hope the effort is spread to all the rural communities of Borno, not just Maiduguri.
As governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi built and equipped computer labs and bought mini buses for all secondary schools in the state. That's d kind of stuff I'm talking about – widespread government intervention.
Yea rural area need to be carry along also
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by TGMISKY(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wow. They look lovely. Keep it up, Borno state gov't.
God bless PMB
God bless Borno State Gov't
God bless Nigeria
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by grudges: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
RichBoy247:

Has your brethren left drug pushing and armed robbery to go and do legitimate business?
Help me tell him, you know at times some ppl have dogmatic thinking, Almajiris in the north are not up to 0.9 of its population than why bother yourself about that, because it contravene your instinct Abi, go mend your ppl if u can. Drug traffikers kawai.
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by itzemar(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
In the end, only 12 will enroll for waec and only 4 will actually come to write.
cry
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by oluala881: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
MrMcJay:
Look at these schools in Borno, look at the School that small girl in Delta attended and look at the nonsense Ikpeazu is doing in Abia.
you are unfair to say ikpeazu is not working.
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by johnpablo541(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
PatrioticNaija:

ST Patrick's college you said. That is the only best govt school in Delta state as at today I.M.O. moreover it is in the heart of the state capital. When Ibori was governor he ensured development went round and up to villages.

On education during Ibori's time....
1. Free education for all (primary to secondary)
2. Bursary for Delta state students
3. Schools' infrastructural facelifts both in rural areas
4. Set up more higher institutions in the 3 senatorial districts (Ozoro poly, Ogwashi-Uku poly, and Oghara poly all founded in 2002)
5. Delta State College of Physical Education Mosogar.....also founded by Ibori in 2002
6. In summary, about 9 higher instituions were added to Delta state during Ibori's 8years tenure.
7. He also added facelifts to existing ones like Delsu and colleges of education.

No wonder despite all the corruption charges, we Deltans still love him UNCONDITIONALLY

Bros, Ibori tried during his time but I think Uduaghan built better school structures. Even the state university was completed during uduaghan's tenure.

Below is a picture of Nana College warri.

Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by Oluwatogun: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good one, but before you celebrate Buhari and their gov, don't forget that foreign agencies are granting a lot of money for the development of schools in Borno. Appreciate the foreign agencies!

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by 9jaRealist: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
KingOvo:
This is very very impressive, I mean this is a state ravaged by Boko Haram and they have this. Kudos to the government of the state.

But these were NOT built by the state government.

Rather, they were built by international donors and the Presidential Committee. Overall, it’s a GOOD development but it’s only the hardware. The software - qualified and competent teachers and staff - is even more important. Without the latter, these buildings are just white elephants.
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
johnpablo541:

Bros, Ibori tried during his time but I think Uduaghan built better school structures. Even the state university was completed during uduaghan's tenure.

Below is a picture of Nana College warri.

Noted
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by mechanics(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
hmmmm, the students won't make good use of the facility.
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by Yseone(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
johnlvis:
No be to build school be the wahala. Will they leave begging and go to school?

Already you know they won't, why wasting your precious data to ask this question?
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by ovaaas(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
landmark86:
Wow!!!
Despite all the insurgency the state still dey progress, nice one.

Meanwhile come to Kwara State where dia no insurgency all their government school is has worst as that of Success school in Sapele.

Bukola Saraki & Fatai Ahmed e no go betta for u both
ode as if public schools in lagos fine like that its obvious you never cumot for kwara before.
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by meccuno: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
afoltundeseen:

All these for the camera. By tomorrow now, those computer would have been moved to the state house.

Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by KingOvo(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

But these were NOT built by the state government.

Rather, they were built by international donors and the Presidential Committee. Overall, it’s a GOOD development but it’s only the hardware.The software - qualified and competent teachers and staff - is even more important.
Without the latter, these buildings are just white elephants.

You have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by MVLOX(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kennydoc:

Nigerians are easy to psychologically manipulate.
They showed you pictures of 3 schools which were renovated in Maiduguri, and you guys can't even think again. Is there any capital city in Nigeria that doesn't have well built secondary schools?
They should show us pictures of schools in rural areas of Borno State. Moreover, it's only 3 schools we can see here.

At least they have shown u their best 3 abi... oya go and better it by showing them urs....
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by Kennydoc(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
MVLOX:

At least they have shown u their best 3 abi... oya go and better it by showing them urs....

This is a 2015 thread showing some public schools in Anambra State:

https://www.nairaland.com/2771317/anambra-state-public-schools-best
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by MVLOX(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kennydoc:

This is a 2015 thread showing some public schools in Anambra State:
https://www.nairaland.com/2771317/anambra-state-public-schools-best

much better... this is how our state Governor should be competing..
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by bossrillboss: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Vulcanheph:
You too sabi something... (Someone please give him a meme)
..See one meme.

Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by bossrillboss: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
johnlvis:
No be to build school be the wahala. Will they leave begging and go to school?
.hehe

Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by HimName: 1:31am On Mar 21, 2019
RichBoy247:

Has your brethren left drug pushing and armed robbery to go and do legitimate business?

Kai!

You too wUked!
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by rafcrown(m): 2:11am On Mar 21, 2019
BOKO IS HALAL,NOT HARAM.
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by showafrica(m): 2:18am On Mar 21, 2019
Oyel money
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by hmuhammad(m): 6:46am On Mar 21, 2019
RichBoy247:

what a punch? Next time he will respect other regions
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
KingOvo:
This is very very impressive, I mean this is a state ravaged by Boko Haram and they have this. Kudos to the government of the state.

KingOvo!! Hello Mr. Remember me ? Humeeh from the U.I 2017/18 Aspirants thread ?
Re: New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State by KingOvo(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2019
humeeh:

KingOvo!! Hello Mr. Remember me ? Humeeh from the U.I 2017/18 Aspirants thread ?

Yes yes ! How are you?!
I'll send you a mail right away.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUTMinna Orders 100-Level Students To Withdraw / I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.